How many miles on your passat ?

poppytdi

TDI
2010 Jetta DSG , 2012 Passat SE DSG,1996 Dodge 3500,2005 GMC envoy XL
2012 SE 2 years old this week 63000 trouble free miles.
Trading it in this Wednesday on 2014 SEL
t

Tdi1977

TDI
2014 Passat
2,580 miles. 2014 TDI SE/DSG, black on black. I purchased it with 40 miles on it on October 1. Been avg 44-47 mpgs. LOVE. THIS. CAR!

sumtingwong1381

TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium TDI
:eek: You're giving TheGrove a run for his money!

What do you do for work? Do you have a Fuelly page?

I do not have a Fuelly page, but I've considered it. I wish there was an app for it vs using the web.

I am in sales. (selling industrial hydraulics, pneumatics, and electromechanical products) My territory is most of Kentucky, but I also do a lot of personal driving too.

rustycat

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 passat sel
I do not have a Fuelly page, but I've considered it. I wish there was an app for it vs using the web.

I am in sales. (selling industrial hydraulics, pneumatics, and electromechanical products) My territory is most of Kentucky, but I also do a lot of personal driving too.
I have the fuelly app on my windows phone. If the app is available for windows phones, I'd think it would be available for all platforms.

Softrockrenegade

Veteran Member
TDI
None...2011 Golf DSG (replaced by VW W/) 2013 Passat SE 6M(bought back) Current 2017 sportwagen TSI 4Motion.
Fuelly has an app for iPhone. I believe it's called GasTracker+!

Vmwalker

TDI
2013 Passet TDI SEL Premium Reflex/Moonrock
Try the "Gas Tracker" app if u have an iPhone. Has a known glitch if you are following 3 vehicles. The app glitch is inputting information for the 2nd vehicle in the list.
Fuelly is neat (because it appears on this site) but I also use "Gas Cubby" as it has what seems to be a better tracking (charting) over time of the costs, fuel economy and gallons used. Also has service archives and alerts.

sumtingwong1381

TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium TDI
Thank you! I felt like a moron when typing "gas tracker" in the App Store and right under it, it says "Fuelly, LLC" Wow! haha.

I started logging it as of yesterday!

rojovilla

TDI
2013 VW Passat TDi SEL Opera Red/Cornsilk Beige
I have the fuelly app on my windows phone. If the app is available for windows phones, I'd think it would be available for all platforms.
Unfortunately there isn't one for Android. Just an app that opens the mobile website.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Thank you! I felt like a moron when typing "gas tracker" in the App Store and right under it, it says "Fuelly, LLC" Wow! haha.
I started logging it as of yesterday!
Cool! Now you just need to add a badge to your signature. :)

Softrockrenegade

Veteran Member
TDI
None...2011 Golf DSG (replaced by VW W/) 2013 Passat SE 6M(bought back) Current 2017 sportwagen TSI 4Motion.
Just hit 36k miles in a year and 2 months. Bye bye bumper to bumper warranty!!!

FormerOwner

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE 6spd; Former Owner 02 MkIV wagon
Just a smidge below 60,000 miles... 59,850 +/- My dummy meter tells me that service is within 100-200 miles... I can't remember. It'll be serviced before 2014 hits... no worries! I have driven my car from day one per the break-in procedures stated by Drivebiwire (Pete), and I have used Mobil 1 5w40 Low Saps oil Formula M. I have had no issues with my drivetrain at all. Shifts are smooth, the car revs perfectly. Oil Consumption is minimal. I really enjoy this fine piece of machinery!

P.S. Thanks PETE (DRIVEBIWIRE) wherever the heck you are these days!!!!

Softrockrenegade

Veteran Member
TDI
Just a smidge below 60,000 miles... 59,850 +/- My dummy meter tells me that service is within 100-200 miles... I can't remember. It'll be serviced before 2014 hits... no worries! I have driven my car from day one per the break-in procedures stated by Drivebiwire (Pete), and I have used Mobil 1 5w40 Low Saps oil Formula M. I have had no issues with my drivetrain at all. Shifts are smooth, the car revs perfectly. Oil Consumption is minimal. I really enjoy this fine piece of machinery!

P.S. Thanks PETE (DRIVEBIWIRE) wherever the heck you are these days!!!!
I also follow DBW's break in and driving recommendations and oil consumption is unnoticeable. I know many say it is not a big deal but with my past two tdi's I have seen good results using his procedures...

FormerOwner

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE 6spd; Former Owner 02 MkIV wagon
Pete is a great guy in my view... always helpful and knowledgeable. I used to love to read his musings on this webpage many moons ago with my A4 Jetta Wagon TDI. Those days are gone, but hey, I've learned a lot and continue to learn from everyone here.

tdiot

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI 350000mi, Mercedes E320 CDI, 96 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 96 Serro Scotty Cummins RV, 93 Toyota Hilux 4x4 3.0 TD.
43,XXX on mine now. No issues so far. Where in the world is Pete (DBW)? Reliable sources tell me he has a 2013 Passat TDI in his stable of vehicles these days.