Victoria: Anyone with a Vag-Com ?!

jblue

Hello,

I am new to the Victoria (BC) area, and have recently received the dreaded "CEL". I haven't met any TDIclub members here yet, and was wondering if there was a kind soul out there from this area that has a Vag-Com and would be willing to scan my code. I have beer awaiting :) !!

Thanks,
Jason.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Welcome to TDI Club and Victoria! I've recently received my Vag-com but my laptop is currently undergoing a hard-drive-ectomy (I'm attempting to retrieve all my digi-pics from it before I nuke it!). If you've got a laptop available, I could meet up with you and we could use my cable on your laptop to read the code. You'd just need to download the free Vag-com software onto your laptop. Feel free to e-mail me to let me know.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Hey Neil, how's the new store working out for you? Hope you and your girlfriend are all settled in and things are going well for you. I've been meaning to drive up and check things out and say "Hi" but I've been pretty busy.

Not sure if you're free but there's a GTG in Vancouver on the weekend of the 29th of April and some people might be interested in getting a skidplate or 2 from you. Check out the thread here:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=133187#post1261908

Hope to see you there.

Jason, if you're free you should come out to the GTG as well. Like we talked about, it's always nice to meet fellow TDI-owners and there seems to be a few in Vancouver. Plus, there's always the option of picking up a bit of Bio-diesel while in Vancouver.

jblue

Big thanks to Ed !

Just want to give a big shout-out "thanks" to Ed, for pulling through for me in scanning/clearing my CEL. Turns-out it was a bad glowplug. I changed all 4, and after a cleared CEL, no more CEL!

Thanks Ed, you help make this community what it is all about !

Jason.

doc_m

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
hey jblue if ya can make it should come over on the 22 with ed and neil for the gtg in Vancouver at Tony's place