Want to give a shout out to A. Rodriguez & M. Malone

Kalter|Tod

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta (BRM)
This service is top notch and Andrew has been more than willing to help out and answer questions. I understand that these guys are busy and they have a lot on their plate. However, they both treat every new customer as important as the last..

Thanks guys I am looking forward to the tune!

Kalter|Tod

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta (BRM)
Stage 1.5 and EGR Delete are installed........ What a Difference in the way the car runs. Thanks Mark!

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
I would like to contribute as well, I only have good things to say about A. Rodriguez & M. Malone they have a customer service second to none

armycanuck

TDI
2011 Golf Highline
I just had a stage 2 done.... Literally 20 minutes ago.... And I can't stop smiling. It really made it a new car.

Thanks very much Mark, and Marek at Volkhaus auto!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bbexotics

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat,2006 Jetta, 2003 Jetta wagon, 2017 Cayman S
how much did you pay for your 1.5 tune and egr delete??thinking of doing to my wifes

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
This service is top notch and Andrew has been more than willing to help out and answer questions. I understand that these guys are busy and they have a lot on their plate. However, they both treat every new customer as important as the last..

Thanks for the kind words!
:)
Andrew

Kalter|Tod

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta (BRM)
could not be happier with the tune.... I paid $349 us for the tune and 190 for the flashzilla. Andrew you guys are top notch and I hope to do more business with you and Mark.

The kind words are the least that I could do, I hope that business continues to soar for the both of you.

Sincerely,

Shane

Kalter|Tod

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta (BRM)
Sorry for the bump... Mark is the bomb he definitely knows what customer service is. I shot him a question about my tune and within minutes I had an answer and I am nothing but happy.

P.S.

I am not an agent for Malone just another satisfied customer! I know who will be tuning my next tdi.

Shane

Smashed Ixnay

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL

Is this the FL location? I remember reading something about Malone Tuning and A. Rodriguez in FL, but I can't remember where. I could be wrong and thinking of something else, so if I am can anyone recommend a dealer in FL?

Kalter|Tod

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta (BRM)
I am not sure of Andrews location. I ordered the flashzilla from Malone and had it delivered to my home.. My contact with both of them has been done over the internet with me installing the tunes at my home here in Wyoming... I like the flashzilla option the best. It is most practical for me and I can switch back to the stock tune anytime that I want. But that would be highly unlikely ;)

Last edited:

Kalter|Tod

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta (BRM)
how much did you pay for your 1.5 tune and egr delete??thinking of doing to my wifes

Your looking between 2,000-2,500 depending I'd she has a DSG tranny.
not likely that much at all I tuned my car for about $600 that is with the cost of the flashzilla delivered to my home... and for $600 dollars (flashzilla + tune) the service is well worth it. and the support for the tune continues long after you have installed it.

1dieselsteve

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 TDI Jetta
not likely that much at all I tuned my car for about $600 that is with the cost of the flashzilla delivered to my home... and for $600 dollars (flashzilla + tune) the service is well worth it. and the support for the tune continues long after you have installed it.
Oh yeah... Didn't realize what yr. yours was at first... Sorry lol