2010 Jetta Wagon TDI - Reno, NV

morgancanfield

TDI
2010 Jetta Wagon, 2005 Audi Allroad
Just put my emission fixed wagon up for sale...yea - asking a bit much - no *****ing about that please.

$16,500 / 87k miles

See Reno Craigslist

Copy of ad:

Silver 2010 VW TDI with Black Leatherette Interior that has been emission fixed by VW and only 87,000 miles. Timing belt and related maintenance was done 2k miles ago. The only repair it has ever needed was the AC System that was replaced a couple years ago. I did the oil myself every 10k or less with proper TDI Oil.

2nd owner - I bought it in 2010 with 5k miles and its an awesome car. It is a manual transmission and does not have the sunroof - this was very hard to fin in 2010 and I suspect is ever harder to find now! Did I say it a manual? Yep its a real manual with a clutch - not a crappy automatic with goofy buttons to change gears. The clutch is smooth and in excellent shape.

I would keep it forever, but I am building an Audi Wagon TDI Conversion and the wife says a car needs to go. Title in hand and I am familiar with most of the scams...if you scam email me...please try something new for my entertainment.

Yes - the price is a bit high, but I have it sold for high KBB Private Party to a friend if nobody wants to pay close to what I am asking.

Out of town buyer? Call me and we can discuss - I have bought cars remote and we can probably work something out.

Last edited:

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
I'm glad to see a MKIV offered up for sale. You're a bit far and the price is er, different, from what I'd like to pay. Its funny that your add says that you are asking a bit much. But hey, doesn't hurt to ask.

Sounds like a nice one though with a stick shift and no roof hole. Good luck with it. I'm curious what high KBB private party is on this, but to lazy to look it up right now.

ezshift5

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI (Enroute BB).......2017 Jetta 1.4 turbo 5M ....................
I sure liked my diesel wagon. Somewhat newer than yours. Somewhat lower miles. If you are like me - and perhaps you are not - the chances are you will miss the fuel efficiency, the torque,space, and reliability of this well-designed (if somewhat disingenuous) vehicle!

ez

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
No pics here or on CL? Grief.
-Jason

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
I'm glad to see a MKIV offered up for sale. You're a bit far and the price is er, different, from what I'd like to pay. Its funny that your add says that you are asking a bit much. But hey, doesn't hurt to ask.

Sounds like a nice one though with a stick shift and no roof hole. Good luck with it. I'm curious what high KBB private party is on this, but to lazy to look it up right now.
2010 is a MkV for the most part.

morgancanfield

TDI
I sure liked my diesel wagon. Somewhat newer than yours. Somewhat lower miles. If you are like me - and perhaps you are not - the chances are you will miss the fuel efficiency, the torque,space, and reliability of this well-designed (if somewhat disingenuous) vehicle!

ez

i am building a manual TDI Allroad...shoud be simiar, but with awd. you can't beat a tdi wagon

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Good job with the pics! Nice car!
-Jason

morgancanfield

TDI
Hi...I've sold a lot of cars and can't bring myself to sell this one. It's staying in the family. Sorry, but no longer for sale.