Old Navy's Billet Aluminum Oilfiller Cap

Stanco_Machine

Old Navy\'s Billet Aluminum Oilfiller Cap

This will be a GB for 25 Oilfiller caps. These are made to same shape as OEM oilfiller cap and will also match the Old Navy CCV filter cap. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

If you own another VW that's a gasser these fit the gasser's also. /images/graemlins/cool.gif I think these will fit all VW's built in the last 15 or 20 years, 1.8T, 2.0, VR6. To find out for sure just check with your local VW dealer parts department they can tell you.

Price is $29.95 USD + S&H of $2.75

Follow the link below to order and see more pictures. Also the CC logo in middle of page is also where you can PayPal.

STANCO Machine

Rickstah

Veteran Member
TDI
NB, 2002, green, Eurotek STG1

oh but yes /images/graemlins/wink.gif gone to paypal bye bye

Kicked in an extra 30 cents...keep the change /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Looks good, doing good work over there in Misery, snicker.

Hey all you guys hurry up and order! I want to get mine and anodize it the same color as my valve cover...er...when it gets here...dang, the waiting is killing me!

LeeM

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE, 2002 Jetta Reflex Silver

Ordered one last night.

Rickstah

Veteran Member
TDI

Bumperooski /images/graemlins/smile.gif...buy em buy em buy em, snicker

BratscheMan

Veteran Member
TDI
none at present

Wayne--
Can you "set aside" one of them for me? I am planning on coming to the GTG at Old Navy's. It's a good feeling...to motor 550+miles on down to SE Missouri, and save the S&H on the oil filler cap to boot! Of course this euphoria is all contingent upon almost two dozen others putting in their orders, and you working overtime before Saturday. C'mon now y'all, don't disappoint me /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dkuster

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf GLS TDI

Is this stricly a cosmetic upgrade, or does the
aluminum cap help to align the theta-band warp
field radiation in the dilithium matrix?? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .

Rickster you be a real card. /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif Love the little add. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif As far as when will Wayne be starting these, I think he's already started some. However I could be having a senior momment. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

BratscheMan there be a 10% sir charge for special hand delivery. /images/graemlins/eek.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dkuster it doesn't have any effect on the dilithium matrix, it boost the out put of the flux Capacitor. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Stanco_Machine

yes & yes & yes & OK & looks cool alittle to fst to read.(without my glasses) oh and I'll do my best.

Stanco_Machine

yes & yes & yes & OK & looks cool alittle to fast to read.(without my glasses) oh and I'll do my best.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI

Your choice Wayne.

I will paypal you $60, or hand it to you at Old Navy's so you don't get hit with the paypal charges.

Of course, if you happened to have two of these caps with you, I wouldn't mind it at all. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BratscheMan

Veteran Member
TDI
none at present

[ QUOTE ]

Is this stricly a cosmetic upgrade, or does the
aluminum cap help to align the theta-band warp
field radiation in the dilithium matrix?? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

dkuster...
In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? The bottom line is that yet another unique product proves that Walt & Wayne are commanding a healthy enterprise! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .

Enterprise!!! Did you say Enterprise??? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Beam me up Scotty!!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Warp 9 Mr. Scott and to blazes with the dilithium matrix. /images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rickstah

Veteran Member
TDI

ok, SOMEBODY has been sniffing the Chemtool again, snicker /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mgwerks

Veteran Member
TDI
black 1999 New Beetle

Looks like the W & W Alloy Artists are rolling out yet another masterful scuplture.

1. CCV
2. Lito wheel studs
3. Oil cap
4. ???

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW

How about alloy thumb screw/caps for the engine cover? They would look nice and be way more practical than the plastic caps(that get lost) and recessed nuts.

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .

The one thing we were keeping secret and you blab it to the world. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hopefully they should be ready for sale in next couple of weeks, along with strut nut covers to replace the black plastic ones. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

dkuster

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf GLS TDI

Bratscheman,
Don't get me wrong -- I wasn't criticizing this particular
product. I think it's great, and believe me, I have
to admit to having several upgrades on my car that are
"strictly cosmetic".

I was just trying to understand if there was anything
more to it than that. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also, I second the previous idea on some kind of
thumb screw / quick disconnect for the engine cover.
I'd definitely but a set of those...

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .

I was talking to a local who is an owner of a Sprinter Van yesterday and was told that changing a tire on the side of the road is no picnic and one of these would be a God send.

She, yes guys I said she, was quite the talker and enjoys the van, but the thing has about drove her nuts with electronic failure's.

LeeM

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE, 2002 Jetta Reflex Silver

I suppose Old Navy that you meant the wheel assist tool instead of the oil filler cap

BratscheMan

Veteran Member
TDI
none at present

[ QUOTE ]
Age and senility has raised it's ugly head again. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but you don't have a monopoly when it comes to the subject! /images/graemlins/wink.gif I forgot to ask and pay for one of the caps as I promised. Remember that I drove down to SE Missouri just for that... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon

[ QUOTE ]
How about alloy thumb screw/caps for the engine cover? They would look nice and be way more practical than the plastic caps(that get lost) and recessed nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made some really cheap looking wingnuts for easy removal of my engine cover since I remove it quite often and don't want to bother with getting out the ratchet set each time.

Perhaps Wayne could make some nicer ones to not only alow finger removal, but add a disc under the wings to cover the hole & make it asthetically more pleasing?

Here is what mine look like (remember, these were made by misc stuff I had in my garage):

I painted them & they do look OK, but aluminum ones would just add a nice touch. They could also be made as threaded studs instead of nuts as the OEM studs seem to come out on most covers anyway?

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .

Bratscheman, does this mean that you will be back in Oct for your "stuff" /images/graemlins/grin.gif, if so remember to bring coverall's so you can crawl under cars with MOGolf and be his assistant. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Contact Wayne at the shop and he will get one out to you. STANCO Machine

Also bring your CD's because I am putting a new radio with CD player in the Benz next month and will need to up-date my MP3 files. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

BratscheMan

Veteran Member
TDI
none at present

[ QUOTE ]
Contact Wayne at the shop and he will get one out to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that be the oil filler cap or the coveralls? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BratscheMan

Veteran Member
TDI
none at present

PayPal sent!

I opted for the cap...I already have the coveralls! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .

Saw a guy with a pair coveralls once that had a zipper around the waist for some reason. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

TDItech

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 TDI GLS Galactic Blue, 2000 Eurovan with ALH fromthe 02 Jetta

Pay Pal sent