Maybe a bad battery?

Alcohol

TDI
2013 Jetta TDI
I have a '13 Jetta tdi,,,today it appeared to have a dead battery It started but quickly died,,,then it would not turn over,,I put jumper box on it and it turned over like a gas motor that was flooded,,but it started and I drove it about a mile and seemed fine,,the battery is less than 9 months old,,original VW battry was installed,,I have another issue that I have not noticed before also,,when it is in park and you depredd gas pedal all it will do is 2800 rpm,,but when you get it out on road it is fine,,,is this normal? I have put power service fuel treatment in it for cold weather here.

Alcohol

TDI
2013 Jetta TDI
I went out this morning and she fired right up,,as far as intercooler icing,,surely not as this was first time to start that day,,still not sure about the rpm not going above 2800 rpm until I GET IT ON THE ROAD??,, Then about yesterday,,,maybe it would not turn over because of cylinder hydro lock,hence the motor acting like a gas motor that was flooded. Almost afraid to go anywhere,,LOL

Alcohol

TDI
2013 Jetta TDI
More trouble,,,,drove it to town and back now it acts like it is a limp mode and exhaust smells like a kerosene turbo heater,,no power either