FS: 97 Jetta TDI Well Maintained Orlando, FL

97tding

TDI
06 tdi, 02 s4 , 97 tdi
97 Jetta TDI Well Maintained Orlando Florida
I have owned the vehicle since 2004. 228K miles forest green tan interior. I drive the vehicle daily to and from work. I recently purchased another vehicle. Looking to sale do to many cars in the driveway.
The following times have been replaced or serviced:
• Car runs great. Get driven on the freeway 70mph+ every day. The car spent its life in Florida, no rust. Averages 43-52mpg. Manual windows, factory radio.
• Always replace the engine oil with Rotella T6 5w40 synthetic every 6k miles.
• Engine has never been overheated, never ran low on oil.
• Timing belt replaced multiple times. Last timing belt replacement was at 205k miles. The water pump, thermostat, vw coolant, cam seal, engine crankcase breather tube, engine oil pan gasket, the oil cooler flange gasket, and cooler o-ring gasket
• Injection timing set with Vag-Com
• DBW replaced the fuel injector nozzles and calibrated the injectors.
• Injection pump was resealed. Fuel filter replaced every 20k miles.
• Coolant hoses located under the water pump were replaced. Upper and lower radiator hoses were replaced. Heater core hose was replaced.
• Intake manifold was cleaned and egr disabled around 120k miles.
• All hoses from the n75 valve to the turbo and manifold pressure were replaced with silicone.
• Clutch and transmission fluid was replaced at 160k miles. Sachs brand VR6 clutch kit. Amsoil transmission fluid. Engine rear main seal replace in the process.
• The brakes were replaced all around. Including the front discs and rear drums. Brake fluid and clutch fluid replaced multiple times.
• The shocks and struts were replaced with Koni SRTs. Factory springs no lowering. Lifetime warranty on shocks and struts. Front strut bushings replaced in the process.
• The wheel bearing were replaced all around. Including the races in the rear drums.
• The front control bushing and front ball joints were replaced.
• Both front cv axles were replaced. No broken boots.
• Both inner and outer tie rods were replaced. Vehicle was aligned.
• Hankook Optimo 727 tires with good tread.
• A/C compressor, evaporator, and heater core were replaced.
• The front seats were replaced with the vw mk3 party seats.
What the car needs:
• The paint is not in good shape.
• The interior is old
• Headliner will need to be replaced.
Located in Orlando. Feel free to ask questions or call me directly at 321-750-6442.
Asking $1800.

Last edited: