FS: 2003 Jetta Wagon 5 spd VNT 17

mrfiat

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI (Reflex Silver) , 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon (Black)
C130FE I am trying to get a hold of you. I want to bid on your old wagon and I have questions for you. I sent a PM to you, but no response.

Turbodude1

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf 2dr. RCII, sprint 520s, shine susp
Updated details in original. Not super hot to sell as my new ebay car deal fell through when lame seller backed out.

C130FE

TDI
2003 Golf, 2003 Jetta wagon
Wished you were taking it on a road trip through Texas. I've been taking care of things that need fixed on my 2003 GTI 20th Anniversary Edition (new struts, shocks, emission parts, rotors, pads). I'm sure I'll miss my silver TDI wagon the longer I drive this gas model. This GTI is a fun little 200 horse go-cart, but I sure like the TDI for the mileage and easy maintenance.

Turbodude1

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf 2dr. RCII, sprint 520s, shine susp
Wished you were taking it on a road trip through Texas. I've been taking care of things that need fixed on my 2003 GTI 20th Anniversary Edition (new struts, shocks, emission parts, rotors, pads). I'm sure I'll miss my silver TDI wagon the longer I drive this gas model. This GTI is a fun little 200 horse go-cart, but I sure like the TDI for the mileage and easy maintenance.
Road trip somewhere warm sounds good right about now. I I try 4 degrees.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk