For Sale: 2012 Audi A3 TDI - 65k mi - CPO Warranty until 100k - Houston, TX

topgunn

TDI
2012 A3
$19,000

I am selling my 2012 Audi A3 TDI. I have owned this car since April of 2014 when I bought it from a family friend. We processed the transaction through Audi Central Austin so that the car could be certified. By certifying the car, it is now covered by Audi's CPO Warranty until June 2018 or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. The warranty is fully transferrable between private parties for the cost of $150.

The car is wonderful condition mechanically and has been maintained per the maintenance schedule provided by Audi. I have documentation of every 10,000 mile service.

The exterior has dings commensurate with a car with 65,000 miles. I have tried to document these as best I can in the pictures below. The front of the car has a number of tiny chips from road debris which are not pictured. There is one small, pea-sized ding, paint not broken, on the rear passenger door just below the glass which did not photograph. The other known damage I documented in pictures. 3 of the 4 wheels have some sort of mar, probably from hitting a curb at some point. The rear bumper has some sort of surface scratches, likely from my bike rack. I believe they can be buffed out. The tint on the rear window is marred in one place where the rear hatch was closed with a box slightly too big in the way. It does not interfere with line of sight through the rear view and is barely visible from the outside. I drove the car for 3 weeks before I noticed it. The most significant issue is paint missing from the front, drivers-side fender. I am not sure when this happened or even if it was like this when I bought it.

The car is located in Houston, Texas.

I have tracked all of my fuel ups on fully.com. Fuelly link here. 37.8 average in Houston traffic which could mean 30 miles each way at 70mph or 30 miles taking 2.5 hours.

Last edited: