WTB: 02-05 Jetta Wagon TDI

84ZZ4

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI
I've been driving my Mom's 05 Jetta Wagon for the last two years, and have put on about 15,000 miles a year on it. I just relocated to South Carolina, and expect to be doing even more driving in the next couple years. So I'm looking at picking up a TDI wagon for myself (so she can have hers back).

Here's what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to pick one up within the next two months.

2002-2005 Jetta Wagon TDI (04-05 preferred)
Exterior color: Prefer Silver, White, Blue, anything else (in that order)
Interior color: Prefer black, but gray would be OK.
GLS Trim level
Manual transmission (required)
Leather seats with heated seating surfaces (required)
Traction control (preferred)

Budget: $20,000

As I'm likely to pile the miles on the car in a very short period of time, I'm not willing to pay a premium for a low mileage car (let that go to someone who isn't going to rapidly turn it into a high mileage car :D).

I basically am trying to find a clone of her car as I'm pretty happy with it (I brought the window sticker with me to post this).

winter

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium (for sale) 2011 Sportwaggy
I'm 99% sure we'll be selling a 2004 Silver GLS Jetta Wagon with the PD motor. It's 5 speed, monsoon stereo, mild tint windows all around, 84k miles, one owner and a diesel enthusiast using additives in fuel and Elf 505.01 since new. Not sure on price, but PM me if interested.

nissan_on_20s@att.net

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
im selling my 02 jetta GLS TDI for a $10,800 , 121k , blue w/ grey leather heated seats, everything your looking for but an automatic. im looking for a manual too, but i need to sell mine first

84ZZ4

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI
It's not for the cold, it's for my miserable bad back. Without the heated seats, I'm limited to about 200 miles in the car at one shot and my back hurts afterwards. With 'em, I just crank the A/C and drive...

johnboy00

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 2004 Jetta, 2003 Jetta wagon
Ah, Now I understand.

When I had my Golf TDI with heated seats my wife once said these seats would be great for PMS. I told her to stay away:D!

Good luck in your search

84ZZ4

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI
Thanks everyone for the help! I ended up buying the car from Dale Newton (VT TDI Imports). Dale's a great guy to deal with and he had pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I ended up paying a little more than I originally budgeted, but I got a much nicer condition car than I was looking for as well. I just gave my mom her car back. I wasn't looking forward to giving up the great TDI mileage, and now I don't have to!