2004 golf tdi -5 speed!! Austin texas-$5400

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
Touareg TDI, B4 97, 96B4V, MK5 TDI Jetta, Vanagon(non-TDI) soon to be converted
I don't know how to post pics in this ad. If someone can help I would appreciate it. other wise pics are available through craigslist or you can text me at 856-220-7265.

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
No rust on this car whatsoever. I will post pics soon

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
No rust on this car whatsoever. I will post pics soon. I've already dropped the price from $5400 to $3900 but I am also replacing the fender and getting it painted to match. I repeat again I am not lowering the price. Thank for your interest.

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
Posted some photos fellas. Go look.

drucifer

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta sw tdi pd
I live in the Washington d.c. metro area and used to listen to a radio program hosted by a highly regarded automotive journalist and shop owner Pat Goss. Many times over the years callers would ask how much a particular car is worth. Ultimately it comes down to what a buyer is willing to pay and what the seller is willing to take.
I don't know aja888 personally but I seriously doubt he held a gun to the seller's head and said sell me this car for 3k or else.
The car that uh oh spoke of for 6k that got dropped to 3700 and if I remember correctly still had no takers.
For the money you're asking it seems you might want to consider fixing the latch that was busted and redo the headliner you said was sagging in addition to the bodywork.
You've also stated several times that you didn't want your time wasted with tire kickers. If time is a concern post it on ebay. Set a high reserve that you could live with and at least $500 deposit at the end of the auction and balance in cash on delivery. If the buyer gets cold feet you'll still have 500 and list it again.

Tell me forum members was that negative or constructive?

Last edited:

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
I live in the Washington d.c. metro area and used to listen to a radio program hosted by a highly regarded automotive journalist and shop owner Pat Goss. Many times over the years callers would ask how much a particular car is worth. Ultimately it comes down to what a buyer is willing to pay and what the seller is willing to take.
I don't know aja888 personally but I seriously doubt he held a gun to the seller's head and said sell me this car for 3k or else.
The car that uh oh spoke of for 6k that got dropped to 3700 and if I remember correctly still had no takers.
For the money you're asking it seems you might want to consider fixing the latch that was busted and redo the headliner you said was sagging in addition to the bodywork.
You've also stated several times that you didn't want your time wasted with tire kickers. If time is a concern post it on ebay. Set a high reserve that you could live with and at least $500 deposit at the end of the auction and balance in cash on delivery. If the buyer gets cold feet you'll still have 500 and list it again.

Tell me forum members was that negative or constructive?
Thank you for being constructive!
I am asking $3900 not unreasonable the latch has been fixed and the fender is going to get replaced next week. I may look into fixing the roof liner but I still think the price is more than reasonable without doing anything extra. The only reason I am selling this car is to save my dad he has two cars that he is making payment on the second one he does'nt even drive anymore. He can't afford two payments. So I will lose a TDI to save my dad from losing a car.

drucifer

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta sw tdi pd
If you can't do the headliner due to time or experience I paid 225 to get a wagon done but other quotes were 360 and up. If you could get it done for around 200 whether you sell the car or not I can't tell you how much nicer a car is to drive or just get in when the headliner is clean and in place. Be aware there will be a distinct odor for at least a couple days.

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
I will post pics this weekend. Some of us have jobs and a life.

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
If you can't do the headliner due to time or experience I paid 225 to get a wagon done but other quotes were 360 and up. If you could get it done for around 200 whether you sell the car or not I can't tell you how much nicer a car is to drive or just get in when the headliner is clean and in place. Be aware there will be a distinct odor for at least a couple days.

thanks

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
$3900-------$3900--Austin TExas

NEW TURBO 10k ago
Cam replaced at 150k
clutch and flywheel replaced 150k

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Your still here? I thought for sure after the Mods removed your nasty, nasty posts that I reported they would have suspended your account.

Peace.........

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
Put him on your ignore list like many of us did. ;)
If you post nasty replies then why are you surprised when you get nasty responses? Opinion never trumps fact.

If you want respect you should give it first and not disrespect people someone making a honest effort to help out their father by undermining my ad.

If I could keep this car forever I would but the reality is sometimes we have to make sacrifices to help out family and do me a favor and stop harassing me sir.

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
BEW '04 GOLF TDI BLACK-Manual Trans CENTRAL TEXAS $3800

5 SPEED MANUAL-NEW FACTORY TURBO worth $1500- excellent transmission.
BLACK ON BLACK
FULL FACTORY OPTIONS FOR GL PLUS VW FACTORY ROOF-RACK ( MPG CAN INCREASE IF YOU REMOVE THE RACK)
Premium Alloy wheels
Traction control-ESP
VW Factory radio/CD/cassette
Cruise control
Everything works
TEXT show contact info for pics and info
A true classic VW diesel. These cars will soon be collectors cars

MECHANICALLY CAR IS 100% VERY RELIABLE. I have never had a problem with this car. I love it but want something bigger.
75% highway miles. This car can go another 200k. its very common for these German Diesel engines to last until 400K

THE GOOD-lots of new parts all original OEM parts used except for AUDI/KERMA TDI upgrades

BRAND NEW TURBO-replaced 10k ago @ 230K
Camshaft replaced @ 150K
Within the last 2 years
AUDI TT/R32-BUSHINGS- car corne
rs like a porsche now
NEW BILSTEIN STRUTS
New Strut mounts
new inner and outer bushings
new inner out tie rod
new oil pan and oil pan seal with magnetic oil plug
NEW VW BATTERY

AT 150K
Fuel pump replaced
injector rocker replaced
water pump replaced
timing belt replaced at around 150K not due for another 10k
Clutch replaced by previous owner

EGR Cooler removed-so it throws the CEL for this but not an issue
Hybrid Cermaic Brakes in front.
New Brake booster
High grade semi-metal brakes in rear
new disc all around- smooth and great stopping power
Nice dark tinted glass. Plus awesome front windshield visor tint blocks Texas sun. You won't even need sunglasses.
I Did remove the rear hatch tint because it was too dark. I did'nt want to get pulled over.
2 OWNER CAR
WELL MAINTAINED- WELL DOCUMENTED HISTORY Maintenance records available
OVER $17,000 in receipts for maintenance. I have the records to prove
tires are ok 1.5 year old tires

DOGBONE-KERMA TDI
ONLY USED SYNTHETIC OIL
NEW OIL FILTER, NEW FUEL FILTER
inspected until March 2018
this car is not part of the VW Recall does not have emissions problems

THE BAD-COSMETICALLY NOT PERFECT

BODY PAINT IS NOT PERFECT
rear hatch lock plastic actuator click cracked but was recently fixed by body shop.
Glove box latch broken-recently by my friend easy fix
ROOF Liner SAGGING-easy fix
FRONT DRIVER FENDER DENTED-Easy fix new front fenders are like $100
Hand brake caliper needs fixing- easy fix

Please no tire kickers. Great price look at all the work done. CASH only. I know this cars worth I am happy to keep it if it does not sell.
pics available upon request. Please message me if you have more questions

AUSTIN TEXAS -SERIOUS RESPECTFUL POSTs AND QUESTIONS PLEASE.

Last edited:

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Put him on your ignore list like many of us did. ;)
I was surprised because when I called someone an "imbecile" I got a 3 day account suspension which I deserved.:rolleyes:

Yup, time to "talk to the hand", I guess.:cool:

Last edited:

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
BODY has been cleaned up and painted so the condition is good to great now. PM for pics or text me

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
everything but headliner and handbrake has been fixed... come and get it

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
A "new" fender is only $100? Really? But... there's more to it than just $100, there's labor and costs for painting And painting usually requires blending.

Why does that cell number show up as a New Jersey number? Was this an NJ car?

yes they are even cheaper. Its been replaced and painted and blended come and get it. I should be picking it up tommorow. Driving in toyota minivan loaner today

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
nice car, I like it...do yourself a favor clean very good and take much better pics with light and you will sell quick....good luck.

kemalik84

Veteran Member
TDI
nice car, I like it...do yourself a favor clean very good and take much better pics with light and you will sell quick....good luck.

do you have any web hosting recommendations. I remembers years ago I used to use photobucket on vortex. The fender has been replaced, painted and clear coated. and it looks gorgeous.

Deleted golf badge it just says TDI now which is way cooler.

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
sorry I do not but I am sure if you google you will find, but in my opinion I would start by loading on craigslist, you will be surprised what good pics can do ...

Last edited: