Anyone hear from Malone Tuning?

Alex_Scheler

Two weeks ago Mark was highly responsive: emails answered <24 hours.

I've been trying to connect again for the past week+. I've sent multiple emails, voice mails, trying to use the "contact" form at www.malonetuning.com.....no response.

This seems unusual to me given the fast response and great customer service I received earlier.

Anyone know what's going on?

Alex_Scheler

Fabulous! Contrats on your new family addition. I can understand now why you have not responded. However, it would be helpful if you could set expectations with an email auto-reponse (hey, I'm out for a week), something on your website (we've had higher-than-usual email volume and rather than the typical 24-hour turn-around, expect 72-hours), a message on your answering service, etc. There are many ways to communicate with customers. When expectations are set in that manner, I can be very patient.

Thanks!

burnin oil

TDI
02 jetta 5sp
72 hours would me nice. I have been patiently waiting for a week now for him to get back to me. I have a Flashzilla waiting on him to get me a tune for it. It would be nice if you could just download the progams from his site like other tuners on different vehicles. My Dodge tuner cost the same price and I have tried 5 different tunes on it now. Going by all the testimonials it will be worth the wait in the long run.