2004 beetle TDI/DSG

TheCrawdad

TDI
2004 Beetle
My wife wouldn't ride with me any more.. When we turned in the 2010 Jetta TDI she found me a brand new Jetta TSI to replace it with. I had just put front brakes and rear shocks on the old Beetle planning on running it for a while too. That lasted about a week and one tank of fuel. Momma wins.. As stated, it's a 2004 with the BEW engine and DSG auto trans. Newer set of Michelin defenders. I've owned her for the last 106k and she just turned 200k. Grey inside and out. Dependable daily driver. I was driving 100 miles per day right up until I parked her a year ago. I just changed the oil/filter too. She is due for a timing belt as I changed the last one myself at 95k. When I got this car it had been in an accident and the drivers air bag and seat belt are bad. There was no structural damage and I replaced the front fenders and hood and drove it this way for 106k. It's not perfect but it doesn't look too bad and if somebody wants a decent running TDI, here it is. Is $2k a good starting point? I'm in Mid Michigan if you're interested.

I can send pics, but not really feeling like messing with photobucket right now. :)

Last edited: