Women influence 84 % of car purchase decisions

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
For us, the corvette would never make the list. We're both like your wife and want something that sits higher. That also means that you climb into it and fall out of it. Works much easier on aging knees.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
For us, the corvette would never make the list. We're both like your wife and want something that sits higher. That also means that you climb into it and fall out of it. Works much easier on aging knees.
I'm 73, but have had a Corvette or two, but none right now. For me, driving a nice Vette would be worth the strain of getting in or out of it. There are just some things in life worth a minor sacrifice, but each to his own, for sure.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
My brother would agree with you. I think he currently has 4 vettes, but none are running. He also has a Porsche 924 but it has the same issue. They moved so much that he hasn't had time or place to work on them.

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg, 2015 Q5, 2015 Golf
My wife is not a car person, but she still influences the decisions. I make them on research and she tells me they were wrong until the next go round. Repeat.

When I bought the Touareg TDI we drove a dark gray on black model and her feedback was "car is too dark." So I bought a silver over brown one and her response was "why are these cars always gray?"

That was in 2011. Yesterday she said she remembers telling me she didn't want the car and I went ahead anyway.

:confused:

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
my wife made the comment last weekend that the next new car was my turn. She then remembered that it was her Golf we were giving up. She has since changed her mind and the next new car will be her's.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
My brother would agree with you. I think he currently has 4 vettes, but none are running. He also has a Porsche 924 but it has the same issue. They moved so much that he hasn't had time or place to work on them.
Gad:confused:

If you can't drive it ~~ what's the point?

Several cars sitting in the weather ~~ YUCK

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
no one said they were sitting in the weather. Keeps the storage guys happy.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
no one said they were sitting in the weather. Keeps the storage guys happy.
Paying storage on 5 cars (not running) ?

Hoping he is not having to buy yearly registrations

At least he might not need to be paying insurance too ~~ hope

All the best for him:)

dhangejr

Veteran Member
TDI
mk4 Jetta
Most matter too arrogant to realize that women rule the world. Most men do a lot of the things they do, in one where another, for woman. I'm