Anyone bagged their TDI? Lets see it!

ItsADiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
Hey guys! I'm going to be bagging my 2002 Jetta TDI in the next month or so and I was wondering how many other TDI'ers have put air ride on their cars. So post up a picture of your bagged TDI and tell us about your setup; what bags you're running front and rear, tank size, compressor size, and what management system you're running.

Can't wait to bag mine! ;)
-Fred-

chriskorwan

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 VW Golf
Hey guys! I'm going to be bagging my 2002 Jetta TDI in the next month or so and I was wondering how many other TDI'ers have put air ride on their cars. So post up a picture of your bagged TDI and tell us about your setup; what bags you're running front and rear, tank size, compressor size, and what management system you're running.

Can't wait to bag mine! ;)
-Fred-
i'm with you, as much as static would make it handle better. it's not practical for my use. a trailer is behind my car at least once a week and i drive it all around farms and quad roads. the thought of changing an oil pan a half mile into the woods doesn't sit well with me.

can't wait to see yours once it's bagged

MRFire

TDI
2000 Golf 4door
I would love to be on air but I'm curious how long the bags last or how much it is to maintain?

That silver Jetta TDI on air is sick! Looks very clean