Back in the game.

jimstl99

TDI
2015 Passat SEL
Picked up a 2015 SEL Premium last night with 24K miles. We turned in our 2012 JSW sometime around March of 2017 and have missed it since. Hopefully this new (to me) Passat turns out as reliable as as the old Sportwagen.

Cheers.
Jim

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
What'd you pay? Our NOS just crossed 21K this week, about 14 months of ownership.

Orignally we didn't feel we needed an SEL but the added features make it a worth while "upgrade" over our old 12 SE.

jimstl99

TDI
2015 Passat SEL
What'd you pay? Our NOS just crossed 21K this week, about 14 months of ownership.

Orignally we didn't feel we needed an SEL but the added features make it a worth while "upgrade" over our old 12 SE.

~$16K usd. I'm happy with the deal it as it is in virtually new condition. No scratches, dings or interior wear of any kind. Dealer did F/R brakes, oil change and new battery in addition to phase 1/2 issues.

NewEngland

TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
I love everything about my 2015 SEL Premium; however, I am unfortunately approaching turn-in day with 42,000. My vehicle requirements have changed and I have to have 4WD and room for a box or two that doesn't fit in the trunk or backseat. I'll miss my first diesel which I've always wanted ever since I drove my friend's VW Dasher wagon in the 1970s. On a cold day you had to give the glow plugs 45 seconds to warms up the cylinder heads before starting but it got 40+ mpg when my Dad's Dodge was getting 8. Welcome aboard and hopefully I'll return one of these days.