GMARK'S Spring GTG April 14th

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GL Reflex Silver 5 speed. Ventectomy, coolant migration mod, Hella Comets, FK air ducts.
We will be hosting our third-annual Spring GTG at our home near Johnstown, Ohio on Saturday, April 14th. Start time will be 0800. more details to follow. Hope to see you there!:)

G

1995vr6

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Spice Red 5SPD PD
GMARK said:
We will be hosting our third-annual Spring GTG at our home near Johnstown, Ohio on Saturday, April 14th. Start time will be 0800. more details to follow. Hope to see you there!:)

G
Will rocketchip or AKA Jeff be there at your GTG

kruppy

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
I think i might have to make my way down to this. I wanted to get my whole car checked over by someone who knows a lot of their vag-com. I'd like to get every little aspect checked out and maybe some help with some mechinical fixes and such! Would this be possible?

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GL Reflex Silver 5 speed. Ventectomy, coolant migration mod, Hella Comets, FK air ducts.
Sure thing! We usually have a couple of VAG-COMs in use and can check whatever you need mechanically too.

Last edited:

kruppy

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
Sounds like a good deal... Hopefully you guys can give some pointers on mods and stuff too! Can't wait for my first GTG!

kruppy

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
Any details on where actually this is being held at in Johnstown?
And possibly how many people are going to be there?

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
Sorry for bumping into the thread...

Both Jeff and Charlie are scheduled to be in Pagosa Springs, Colorado for the PAGOSA GTG that IS happening the:
13, 14, 15th of APRIL

Here is a quote from 1995VR6 wondering:
"Will rocketchip or AKA Jeff be there at your GTG" ?

Thanks and sorry for the bad news...

John

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
The Jetta that's in my signature will get parted out there.

This isn't exactly how it sits now, but it's rather close:

PM me, or e-mail me at bhtooefr (at) gmail (dot) com, if you're interested in any parts, and I can tell you if they're available.

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
Can't make it gmark. Clinic on base has me scheduled for a "visit" the Sat of my UTA.

kruppy

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
I can no longer make it either which makes me quite dissapointed.. made nationals in a competition i was in and gotta be in atlanta the 12-14... DAMN!

jbleu101

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDi, GLS
Mark,

I am planning on coming out. I think i am going to do vacuum hoses to try to solve the intermittent overboost (which has not happened too frequently). I am hoping to bring "the girls" if that's ok?

Kruppy, sorry you cannot attend, but CONGRATs, on whatever it is that you do so well you are going to be in a national competition....

Jeff

Mericet

TDI
None
Still not sure I will be there. At least I am making progress on the GTI. If I can not do any work on it that day, I might stop by for an hour or two.

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
kruppy,
Sorry you can't be here, but I understand. Good luck at your Nationals! :)

Bob,
Keep October in mind. I'll be hosting my Fall GTG then. :)

Jeff,
I think we can get all of those problems taken care of. Of course the girls are welcomed too, and they'll likely have company. ;)

Mericet,
Hope you can make it too. C'mon out and meet the group! :)

dabear95

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS, Silver
I was thinking about coming down, do you have an address I could use to figure out how far the drive is?

Thanks!
Jason

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
dabear,
PM sent.

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
Weather forecast (as of 4/12 night): Snow and rain likely. Unseasonably cool with highs in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Disclaimer: Subject to change to reality without notice.

Last edited:

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
The updated forecast looks rotten but it's still on. Plan on more socializing than wrenching if the weather geeks are correct about the rain. We'll make the best of it. ;)

Mark

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
Updated the forecast above.

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
Well guys, I don't know if I'm gunna be able to make it. Too many reports to finish :(

EDIT: I've looked at what I have to do and a lot of it involves crunching passwords and searching hundreds of megs of stuff for text... A lot of hurry up and wait stuff. If I can throw... err.. place my laptop inside and work off an on, I think I can make it :)

-J

Last edited:

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
Jason,
I hope the planets fall into alignment and allow you to come. We can find you a quiet place to do your off and on "hurry up and wait stuff". :)

G

Last edited:

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
Well, seeing as he was calling me a few times today asking about parts at the Pick-N-Pull, I somehow think that he's coming. :p