FS: 2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro 6-Speed [ALH SWAP] 69,000 miles!

PZKMPFWGN

TDI
8N TT Quattro 6-Speed (1.9L TDI ALH)
FS: 2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro 6-Speed [ALH SWAP] 69,000 miles! - TEXAS

Hey guys,

Just registered here to list a car here before anywhere else, because I truly believe that this is where this car belongs.
Some of you may or may not remember our dear friend Redneck Truck, who unfortunately passed away a little over 4 years ago.
I am the current owner of his TDI swapped Audi TT Roadster Quattro 6-Speed, which sat at our shop for many years after he passed, before I finally ended up purchasing it from his estate through his brother after he finally obtained legal ownership. The GF was not very happy about spending that much cash on a THIRD car so after short ownership I am forced to list it for sale but figured I would give the TDI family a shot at it first before it goes on bring a trailer.

The car sat at our shop for many years so lots of work was done over the past weeks on it to get it back to tip top shape. We revamped the fuel system, replaced all engine mounts, replaced the entire wind screen assembly with a brand new one, replaced gaskets, MOTUL Full Synthetic Oil + New STP filter, coolant and timing belt, AC evacuation - leak test - reoil - recharge.

The car drives amazing and the swap was reviewed by our Audi Master Technicians and is done amazingly well. The 1.9 ALH is mated to the 6-speed manual gear box, which by the way shifts like butter! The Quattro all wheel drive system works flawless. Fuel economy is nothing short of amazing - I am not kidding when I say that when driving, I see around 50MPG - it is Kerma tuned by the way!
The physical condition of this car is nothing short of amazing.
The paint and clear coat are a solid 9/10 and the interior looks almost brand new. The car is sitting on OEM wheels with excellent condition Michelin Pilot Super Sports and Bilstein suspension! Everything works! AC, power roof, the Bose sound system - everything!
Rust free - Accident free - doesn't rattle - soft top is black cloth with a brand new window and looks absolutely pristine!

The car currently has 69,000 original miles on the odo and was last listed for sale in 2013 by Redneck Truck with 56,000 miles 7 years ago for $22,000 here: [U]http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=387187[/U] .
I am asking for $8900 firm - priced for a quick sale!
The car has a clean Texas title.

• Clean Texas title
  • Extremely low mileage on chassis: 69,000 original miles!
  • Never wrecked
  • Bulletproof 1.9L ALH swap done right
  • Very healthy motor - smooth idle - healthy strong revs - no leaks or smoking - oil and filter inspected
  • Meticulous maintenance intervals with quality fluids
  • Fresh Motul oil change
  • Quattro All Wheel Drive
  • 6-Speed Manual with TDI gears
  • Peloquin Limited Slip Differential
  • PD150 4Motion Downpipe
  • Plenty of Power: 134 WHP / 297 WTQ
  • Recent Timing Belt
  • Complete AC service + leak test performed
  • New Valve Cover Gasket
  • New Motor Mounts
  • Brand New Windscreen Assembly + Motor
  • Fully working Power Top
  • 50+ MPG highway
  • Meticulous condition inside and out
  • Absolutely zero mechanical issues
  • Complete EGR delete
  • Probably a lot more that I am forgetting

Here are some pictures.
Please let me know if anybody has any questions. The car is located in north Texas and any and test drives are welcome! I can take better pictures if needed.

Last edited:

Rrusse11

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf, 5spd; 05 Jeep CRD
Wow! Somebody will get a deal, shouldn't last long.
Good luck with the sale. What turbo BTW?, guessing it's a VNT15
at those power levels and FE.

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
wish this thing was four doors ......I am sure this will sell fast....good luck with the sale

sackman

Veteran Member
TDI
2(2003) 2Dr ARL/ASV
Wow, stunning & complete swap! Someone is going to get an awesome and collectible TDI.

sackman

Veteran Member
TDI
2(2003) 2Dr ARL/ASV
Buyer got an incredible deal! Hopefully they live somewhere sunny to really show it off, will turn heads for sure!