parts cars in Concord, NH

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
I'm wondering if there is any interest in a couple of parts cars. You'd have to come get them from Concord, NH as I have no means of delivering them in their current state. I'd help you load them on a trailer. I have 2. They are both 2 door Golfs, GL (no sunroof, manual windows, no center arm rest), auto, and have been sitting for several years so at the very least, the brakes are rusty.

They were both driven to their current position, so while you may hate autos (one actually has repair potential with a new valve body), both engines are good.

I haven't started pulling parts or anything, so they are relatively intact. There is some rust, so front fenders are not good replacements, and the hoods have the usual cancer spots.

I'm keeping one of the injection pumps at the least as well.

Price? Pennies on the pound. Scrappers don't pay much of anything these days, so you wouldn't either.

PM me if there's interest.

Cheers,

PH

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
FYI - after properly priming the injection pump on the silver 2 door (the other is a black 2 door), it fired right up. The engines really are good on these.

Cheers,

PH

fisherdanski

TDI
1999.5 Jetta MK4 5S
I realize that this isn't what you were offering, but I'm looking to get my hands on the wider section of the 40/60 seat split. Ideally in black, but I'm really not too picky. Presumably those are available?

Dan

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
If you are willing to come to pick them up, you will have your choice of 2. Pick the best one. I am sure a reasonable arrangement can be made as rear seats aren't in high demand and nobody's beating down the door. You might even see some other parts you would like.

Evenings or Saturdays are best.

Let me know.

Cheers,

PH