Dent removal at TDIFest?

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Dent Tech from Lexington will be attending TDIFest 2011 on Saturday, with the possibility of returning on Sunday if there is enough interest. Nice folks, good work.

From what I understand, they charge by panels. For example, you have several dents in your driver's door. They will charge one price to remove all those dents. If you have a dent in the passenger door, there will be an additional charge for that panel. There will be a max charge for multi-panel jobs. Price will be discussed and agreed upon before work will commence.

If I understand correctly, $50 for first panel. $20 or $25 for each additional panel. This is in line with what I've paid at IMPEX and the DC Fest.

They will have a popup tent to work under, and a signup sheet at their work area.

Thanks, Bruce

Last edited:

dieselfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
Yes, I'm interested. Have a few hail dents that I'd like to get fixed if possible.

CBS06

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta PD Trip
have had over 50 dinples in my car since 2006 and a new one 2ft impression in hood from a camper dropping his snow load from his roof. Always thought the dimples made it faster like a golf ball. not the noticeable might have it looked at depending on price - just went through 2 cam installs see what happens with that first.

Last edited:

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
I have two dents (that I didn't do!) that I want removed.

jdhunt0

Veteran Member
TDI
2005.5 Jetta
Came back to my car today and spotted a new dent. I'm interested.

dieselfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
Anyone able to do touch-up with a small airbrus? I have a few stone chips above the windshield area I'd like to keep from rusting.

Thanks,

TDI
BMW 328d, MB E320d beater
I'm also interested. If I can get my brother-in-law to register and come along, there might be one more. He bought a 2009 Jetta two days ago that came with a small ding on the deck lid.

BeetleGo

TDI
Good. I now have THREE dents (which I didn't do) in my car. Time to remove them dang dents!!!

BeetleGo

TDI
... and all that painting that you would need to do! I like the idea of simply bending the metal back into position! :D

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Just confirmed with Dent Tech that they will be here 0900 Saturday. If there is a great enough demand, they may return on Sunday.

The Ripster

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time
Had one like that taken out on a fender once, but he may need to get to the back side of it, don't know if there is access down there.

manual_tranny

Smyth Performance- Intern
TDI
2001 Golf @182K; 2000 Jetta @290K
Well, color me interested anyhow. If they can't pull it out, I guess I can just sorta... buff it out or something... :D

BeetleGo

TDI
I have the exact same dent. It's one of the three I want removed and I was curious whether they could get to it.

Houpty GT

Veteran Member
TDI
Corrado TDI, 2000 Golf, 1996 B4 Variant
Can anyone confirm if they will return tomorrow and what time? I have 10 dents to work.

BeetleGo

TDI
Two dents removed, the one in the rocker panel next. Anyone know a good rocker panel straighter outter? The two dents I had are history. Too bad I didn't make them. So happy to have them gone!