Error-free LEDs for all areas of your car (fog, interior, & much more)

ItAintRodKnock

Veteran Member
TDI
01GolfTDi
Cool! Been wanting these awhile, easy to bite when i saw the discount.
Jut now ordered a complete mk4 interior/exterior kit. Cant wait to edit this post with my opinion after I receive them.

Edit: been using these for months. Surprisingly bright sunvisor mirror LEDs
The license plate lights are awesome, very clear. I absolutely love these.
The trunk of my golf gets much better illumination now. Absolutely love these so far and no issues!
Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Cool! Been wanting these awhile, easy to bite when i saw the discount.
Jut now ordered a complete mk4 interior/exterior kit. Cant wait to edit this post with my opinion after I receive them.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the support.

Fahrvegnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
01 golf 1.9 alh gls silver
Just put rear backup lights in. I like the look of the oe halogen candle glow, and the German and French made bulbs, but these are so bright and white it’s like a new car. They protrude out the housing more than halogen bulbs so I’d rather do them all at once and never take the housing off again for bulbs. Amazing lights, fast shipping. Thanks it’ll help me avoid the neighbors obnoxious stonescaping.

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Just put rear backup lights in. I like the look of the oe halogen candle glow, and the German and French made bulbs, but these are so bright and white it’s like a new car. They protrude out the housing more than halogen bulbs so I’d rather do them all at once and never take the housing off again for bulbs. Amazing lights, fast shipping. Thanks it’ll help me avoid the neighbors obnoxious stonescaping.
Thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate it!!