SMOGs 0.260mm Vs RACE520 nozzles

Satiro

Veteran Member
TDI
IBIZA 1.9TDI 110hp AFN 1998
Is there any difference in power or smoke beetween these nozzles?

KROUT

persona non grata
No respnse because people dont want another my nozzles is better than your nozzles war. Those are very large nozzles they will both smoke alot without proper tuning.

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
I'll be running the SMOG .260's with my vnt20, 11mm pump and a wackload of other crap.

I'll let you know how it goes :)

Satiro

Veteran Member
TDI
KROUT said:
No respnse because people dont want another my nozzles is better than your nozzles war. Those are very large nozzles they will both smoke alot without proper tuning.
The purpose of my post isn't to begin another nozzles war... the only purpose of my post is to know if the price difference beetween these nozzles is justified with more power or same power with less smoke...at any rate,thanks to you :cool:

Satiro

Veteran Member
TDI
LNXGUY said:
I'll be running the SMOG .260's with my vnt20, 11mm pump and a wackload of other crap.

I'll let you know how it goes :)
Thanks man, i will wait your experiences ;)

KROUT

persona non grata
So your asking what nozzle is better right. I prefer bossio but never tried smogs. I think bosio nozzles are overpriced but worth every penny. lol
I realize its not your intent to start a war but asking questions like this will end up that way. Thats just how tdiclub seems to work.

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Satiro said:
The purpose of my post isn't to begin another nozzles war... the only purpose of my post is to know if the price difference beetween these nozzles is justified with more power or same power with less smoke...at any rate,thanks to you :cool:
Any attempt to answer this question without hard FACTS (e.g. dyno testing and instrumented smoke testing) will start another nozzle war. As far as I am aware, nobody has tested, documented, and publicized those hard facts.

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
If anyone wants to give me some R520's to dyno along with the SMOG's once I am all done with my project, I'd be more then happy to :)

TorqueRules

Veteran Member
TDI
Caddy ALH 1.9TDI
I personelly never use b4 Smog's nozzles so i cun comment.
But, from Bosio's PP520[3weeks],PP764[1month],R520(Few years till now), i've never regreted nor looked back.

Edited:Never intended to compare whose nozzles are better.i remembered last time there is a reply from someone saying>TDI will react(more power) just by adding larger nozzles,be it from different manefacturer.

Think the ans can only be ans by someone that really use before/bring it for dynoing etc.. nozzles that come from both vendors.

Last edited: