2013 Golf TDI in NC, 6MT, 27k miles

bramsdell

TDI
2013 Golf TDI
I am selling my 2013 Volkswagen Golf TDI. It is excellent condition. I am the second owner and I purchased it with less than 6000 miles on it. I have put the rest on and it's just under 27k. It is still under warranty. I have the 10000, 20000, and 30000 mile service done on it at a VW dealership. My girlfriend and I are students in the same program and have no need for a second car. Unfortunately, she does not drive manual and thus it is mine that we are getting rid of. I love this car and it is easily one of the best FWD cars I've ever driven.

It is in flawless condition. The interior is cloth and in excellent condition. The exterior is great, with no dents or chips. The wheels are stock with no curbrash.

I have also had it modified. None of these modifications involve the exhaust system, which is 100% stock. The list of modifications:

H&R Sport springs - sits slightly lower, eliminates that goofy VW stock wheel gap.

KONI Sport ("Yellow") shocks - these are the best. They have a lifetime warranty, too (something VW will never offer on their shocks). They're also adjustable.

Dieselgeek Sigma 6 short shifter - This is probably my favorite mod. A super short throw, nice click-click from gear to gear. Also all metal, so far more durable than stock shifter.

Malone Stage 2 ECU Tune. Stock, the car makes about 133hp/238tq. This tune makes the powerband much, much smoother, and it brings power up to 163whp/295tq. It's exactly how the car should have been done in the first place. Malone is god in the TDI community and tune is the best thing you can do for this engine.

Hotchkiss 27mm, 3-way adjustable rear sway bar. Did not change the comfort of the ride at all, but it stays dead flat in any corner.

Whiteline rear sway bar endlinks. They're fully adjustable and come with all new bolts, which is a huge plus.

100% clear NC title. Never any accidents or damage.

Please feel free to email me with any questions - bradford.ramsdell@gmail.com . I want this car to go to a good home.

Looking for $16k, priced to move, but willing to negotiate for expediency.