Vw caddy 2.0tdi Maf problems

ZanderAce22

TDI
VW Caddy 2.0TDI 2017
Hi am new on here. Recently had my caddy for couple months now. Been tuned. Recently got a new air flow meter as wasn’t getting a smooth power delivery. Light second Stuttering power in mid range. So when I got the new air flow meter and fuel filter. Everything running how it should again. Now the problem has happened again. Engine light on as feels exactly the same. Heaps more black soot coming out the exhaust. It has an open air filter which av been trying to source an original air box with no joy. Has a down pipe & centre section from darkside. Powerflow custom exhaust at the back. EGR delete. Hybrid turbo from turbo technics. Last dyno from who I bought it from. Had it remapped at ecotune. Which was about 220bhp and 380ftb. I got a rolling road when it wasn’t great and it dropped power to 208bhp and 300ftb. I know it has to be something with the air flow meter of some sort. Maybe need a new remap would this sort the problems having a new air flow meter? Just seems weird it was running fine for about 1-2 weeks then back running like rich with all that black soot.

Nice to join the community hopefully you can help out ?

ZanderAce22

TDI
VW Caddy 2.0TDI 2017
Sure it’s a Bosch one. He said they was better the mechanic. I am going back on Thursday afternoon so get it hooked up. Just seeing if anybody would have an idea exactly. Will keep you updated.