schedule your appointment conflict

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta tdi auto rc2 2013 passat tdi 2015 passat tdi auto 2011 jetta tdi nav. s'roof..man. dpf delete 1970 GTO JUDGE 520 HP
I uploaded all and it was accepted.. then got this email saying go to the vw portal and signed in.. it says this header.. "schedule your appointment" and then under that "The next step in the process is to schedule your appointment to complete the Approved Emissions Modification. An Emissions Modification for your vehicle is not yet approved by EPA/CARB. Volkswagen will contact you when there is an update on the status of the Emissions Modification for your vehicle.":eek:..............so this is incorrect, the mod has been approved... should I wait for another email to get appointment approval?? Thanx

In the Red

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 TDI Wagon
I uploaded all and it was accepted.. then got this email saying go to the vw portal and signed in.. it says this header.. "schedule your appointment" and then under that "The next step in the process is to schedule your appointment to complete the Approved Emissions Modification. An Emissions Modification for your vehicle is not yet approved by EPA/CARB. Volkswagen will contact you when there is an update on the status of the Emissions Modification for your vehicle.":eek:..............so this is incorrect, the mod has been approved... should I wait for another email to get appointment approval?? Thanx
Call your dealer. Just make sure to ask them if they have the parts for your car. My dealer screwed me twice in a week. Wasted trips and time going for appointment only to find out they dont have parts. 80 miles south and 80 miles north both dealers have had parts since the 14th

meerschm

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Jetta wagon DSG 08/08 205k buyback 1/8/18; replaced with 2017 Golf Wagon 4mo 1.8l CXBB
VW has not updated the portal in all cases. (perhaps not at all)

my registration on the web site says fix not approved, but the booklet and letter mailed to me said otherwise.

good advice to call the dealer of your choice. make sure they give you a loaner car, be prepared for it to take longer than a day, but also to be pleasantly surprised if they do it on time.

(I dropped my car off Tuesday morning, and traded the loaner for a ride home at noon today. Seems like the tech is still having a little trouble with one of the software updates. I think the emissions fix is done, but an ABS recall is giving him trouble.)