FS 99.5 Golf 4dr 5spd 308k NJ

volkwiesel

TDI
4 door Golf
Selling my 1999.5 Golf. The car has 308k miles. History:
I bought the car in 2014 as an automatic car. I had another 99.5 golf previous to this car which had been totaled. So I swapped the motor and trans from my totaled golf into this car converting it to 5spd. When I did this the complete auto harness came out and the 5 spd harness went in clean, not cutting or splicing. The reason I did this is because my previous golf had a freshly rebuilt motor and new turbo, also I wanted the 5 spd. The donor golf had 30k on the rebuilt motor when I swapped it into this car. That was when this car had 210k on it. hopefully all of that makes sense. Since then I have been wracking up the miles on my 100 mile a day commute. The car runs so well, and the motor is strong. The body is in good shape, paint in fair shape. It has a lot of rock chips and road wear as would be expected from a 300k car. Very little rust though as you will see in the pics. Interior is in decent shape. Leather seats are from a salvage as you can see in the pics the passenger seat airbag blew out and I never cared to fix it. All in all this is a solid car that runs great on the highway. I had always maintained it as it got me to work. It has 300k but I think it has quite a bit more to go. Also a complete set of snow tires on wheels comes with the car (50% tread left) Also the car has a hidden hitch which I made myself that you can see in the pics. I built it WAY more solidly that the over the counter hitches you can buy. Its hidden nicely behind the rear license plate. I used it to pull a homemade trailer and have occasionally pulled over 2500lbs with it.
Asking $2000
Goods:
g60 flywheel and vr6 clutch at time of motor swap
.658 5th gear
.216 nozzles
egr delete
asv delete
tuned by TDTuning
2.5" SS DP and exhaust ( straight pipe, no muffler/cat)
NewSouth boost and egt gauges
11mm IP
new timing belt/water pump at 270k
new alternator done at 270k
block heater
ST coilovers (about 100k on them)
17" wheels w/ excellent tires
no CEL
custom tow setup
just installed new glow plugs
Bads:
Rust spots shown in pics
Paint is rough in some areas
no A/C (a/c clutch fried, I have replacement compressor that will go with the car)
Torn passenger seat
Brake light comes on and flashes ( this started happening intermittently and recently, I just lived with it. Have checked fluid and e-brake)