PD100 Polo 9N - Toby's

DervsRcool

TDI
Polo 9n, Golf Mk4, LT35
Hi, some pic of my mods and car to date. Hope everyone likes it, well maybe not everyone¬

Top notch exhaust system!! lol

Rear ARB and a bit of the AP Coilovers

I sat it As low as it will go with adjuster out on the rear and level the front to match.

Press Plates

Boot build - Vibe 12" Sub (Re-covered to suit)
Alpine 4x50w Amp
Tool Box
loads more stuff under fake floor

DervsRcool

TDI
Polo 9n, Golf Mk4, LT35
I painted bits of interior red

PD130 Injectors - looking for 180bhp so no real need for 150's and i got these and the rest of the PD130 boost pipes, bigger then stock pipe, Intake pipe, Intake manifold and PD130 (gt4917a) turbo for £300. All in good nick, most items of a octavia with 60kish on clock, kushdie! But not in yet!

The PD130/150 stuff installed

Oh yeah, gland i found ITG before buying something the i would only regret! Mentioning no names but two letters and the second one in a N

Blanked the rear view mirror off to Save weight.

Shorthen the gear stick for aesthetics not to try to fake short shift and the cap broke off awhile ago, shame...

Remade roof lining and cover it in black and white self adhesive floor tiles.

And thats about it for now!

To see chat about my car and other vag forum stuff click the links

Last edited:

BigMig

TDI
9n3 Polo 1.9 sportline PD130 (96kw)
Looking good. Not a fan of the red but that is my opinion.
I see you have the forge strut brace. I also bought one, installed it and removed it a day later. I hated the workman ship that went into it. The welds were in the wrong place in relation to the holes for the bolts to go through and the fact that the valve block pushed up against the brace. Anyways I like your ride and im sure there will be more to come.

Cool Beans
Migs