EFT Modification Nightmare - Help!

Ryanneeley

TDI
2015 Passat
I have a 2015 Passet, and had the 1st round of modifications completed Saturday. The dealer said I should get an email from Chase within 24 hours to get my funds, Monday came in and went, so I called the claims support line. They told me it can take upto 3 business days. So I wait until Wednesday night, still no email, so I call again and they say they will escalate it and to call back tomorrow. So I call back again and they just tell me the same thing. I have called Chase, and they have no record of my name, email address or claim number.

My business got hit hard during Irma and I was counting on this money coming in as promised by VW.

If it matters, the car is in the business name. Can anyone give me any ideas on who to contact other then portal support or chase?

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
You should have received an email asking to fax in a form and a copy of business check. Business EFTs are NOT through Chase. This email has subject line of "VWGoA Online Claims Portal – Business EFT"

Until you fax them that form, you will NOT get paid. PM me your email if you want me to forward it to you. Its a blank form that you have to fill out.

duratitus

Veteran Member
TDI
Several different models. Selling them back to VW
I have had a similar experience, and it took closer to a week for them to get it resolved once they escalated it.

In my case, the email they had for me was incorrect, so I had to log into the portal and change my contact email on file there, then they put in a request to resend the email to me.

Have you confirmed that you provided them your correct email address?

Also, confirm the email didn't end up in your trash folder.

Ryanneeley

TDI
2015 Passat
Thank you for the info everyone, I finally got ahold of someone nice on claims chat who got me a copy of the form. I just sent it in, along with a voided check. Any idea how long it takes to process this? Thanks!!

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
3 business days until you will see the money. You won’t get any confirmation. You’ll just see an ACH payment in your account. Since you sent it in tonight, it should be same as my Friday appointments for which I get money on Wednesday’s.

Ryanneeley

TDI
2015 Passat
My nightmare continues! I faxed in the EFT form and voided check on the 5th, still no payment. I called in Tuesday and they claimed to have never received the fax, so I resent it, and the claims finally confirmed they received it. Still no deposit this morning, so I call the claims center again and they tell me they will put in an another escalation request, but that it would be 3 business days to get a reply. Does anyone out there know anyone outside of the claims center I can contact to get help with this? I’m going crazy over this.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since my modification appointment was completed.

Thank you in advance!

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
If you re-sent on Tuesday, you should have it on Friday

Also, it sounds like you missed an email asking for the form AND another email explaining how to get chase email for consumers and on the bottom, it has instructions for businesses.

Last edited:

Ryanneeley

TDI
2015 Passat
That’s the thing, I never got the Chase email. The only way I got the form was calling into the claim center several times, and someone finally forwarded me a blank one. (Around the same time the friendly folks here offered to PM me one). I’m an IT tech, so I checked my spam, junk mail, deleted items and nothing. The only thing the call center normally does is say to call back in 3 to 5 business days, unless you get lucky and get someone helpful on the phone who will dig a little bit.

This has me really panicked honestly, after Irma I was counting on this to help rebuild a little and make up for the 10 days my business was forced to close. I wish their was some way to confirm this is in process at least.