Volunteers for 2011 Fest - sign up here!

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
We are looking for a few good men, women and children to help out with the various events and goings on at the Fest!
Since most of these events are yet TBD, we won't be able to tell you yet what you're signing up for...
...go on, be adventurous!:D

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Oooooo Oooooo Pick Me... Pick Me..... :p

Ok, I volunteer for ... ummmm... just what am I volunteering for again ? LOL :D

I'll am available when you need me at the fest, (use me, abuse me, but don't throw me away LOL)

MrVermin

3516ACERT

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
I'll help

If I go, I'll be happy to help out -

I would prefer not to have to talk to anyone, sell anything, stand for any length of time, provide any labor, or be accountable or reliable or reasonable.

How much do you pay per hour? Will food be provided? Discount lodging? Fuel card?

OK, snark over...

I'll do whatever you need, as long as no one gets hurt.

SnowWife

Veteran Member
TDI
E300 DT (sold), E320 CDI, Gassers
We are looking for a few good men, women and children to help out with the various events and goings on at the Fest!
Since most of these events are yet TBD, we won't be able to tell you yet what you're signing up for...
...go on, be adventurous!:D

Of course I am going to volunteer, I'm glad to see it was voluntary...I thought it was mandatory for some people :confused:

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Of course I am going to volunteer, I'm glad to see it was voluntary...I thought it was mandatory for some people :confused:
Mandatory for you, my dear... for you are the 'Queen of the Volunteers'!

(SnowWife Sheryl will most likely play a huge part in organizing this year's volunteers...:))

DaMidget

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q7 Premium Plus
I'm open for helping with anything. I planned on arriving on the 30th and leaving on the 6th so if I'm needed for any pre fest setup, I'll gladly pitch in for that as well.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
You know I'm always down to help out. consider me for fest planning help for now.
I'll let y'all (practicing my southern) know if I'm attending this year, as time draws near. If I do (which I hope to!!!!), I'll most certainly be up for helping out onsite as well, of course. You've got my digits. ;-)

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
Well, the better half and I are willing to volunteer for some work at the fest.

We live in San Diego, Ca. and plan to be there for the TDIFest this year.

Let us know if we can help out at registration or something like that. Would love to do it and help.

John Jackson

A5INKY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2002 Eurovan Westphalia VR6
With fest that close can't miss it.

I am somewhat local, only live an hour away. I would be willing to help as it draws closer. Perhaps even with some of the pre-event needs.

Now what?

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Me & the Mrs. (Sprockette) will be available for helping too. Just let us know what you'd like us to do.