2015 Jetta TDI won't start

Herrdeskrieg

TDI
2015 Jetta
I have a 2015 diesel Jetta TDI 6 speed manual with 78,000 miles on it. My wife met up with me for coffee and the car was running great with no indication of problems. She went to start the car and it would not start. It is the push start button system. It appears the battery is not dead in the car and the key fob still locks and unlocks the car and upon pushing the start button with foot on clutch it enables the ignition but no start or crank. The radio will turn on but I am unable to roll up the driver window or control any of the other windows. I also do not have brake lights turning on when I push the brakes. I suck and explaining things but I hope I make sense .

Thank you,
Jason

Shoveltrev

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 new beetle deceased, 2003 jetta . 2002 jetta , 2012 sportwagon
my good friend went thru this with his 2012 sportwagon , it had a blown fuse in the fuse box on the drivers side of the dash . he cant remember which on but his symptoms were exactly the same down to and including no brake liughts .

vickey0070

TDI
Jetta 2015
I have similar issue with the TDI 2015 Jetta and I heard a sound of a blip noise while the car was running but the windows did not work and stereo was down, and A/C system is down as well. I had to get it towed to the dealership as the car did not run after turning it off in a parking lot of some place I was visiting. Hopefully, it is the fuse only. I am not sure why the electric component are not running ?

Last edited: