Where to find injector seals for 3.0L TDI? One of mine have failed

Burnt

TDI
A7
Hello all, I'm having a hard time looking for 3.0L TDI injector seals. Anyone know where I can find one for an Audi A7 3.0L TDI Prestige? Thanks

Back story: Just got the car tuned and it throws a P0272 code. I'm looking around the internet and find that it could be a faulty injector. I pull the injector today and there is thick oil/soot, hardened carbon all over the injector. The copper seal is eroded so much it looks like tab on a soda can that was shaved down. I'm looking for options to replace my injector seal and carbon build up cleaner. Any suggestions?

RT-1

TDI
Audi A6
f00vp01004 is the part number I found. There are a few sellers on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Burnt

TDI
A7
f00vp01004 is the part number I found. There are a few sellers on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Happen to have the part numbers for the other seals/o-rings?

Last edited:

alxcar

TDI
q7
Hello all, I'm having a hard time looking for 3.0L TDI injector seals. Anyone know where I can find one for an Audi A7 3.0L TDI Prestige? Thanks

Back story: Just got the car tuned and it throws a P0272 code. I'm looking around the internet and find that it could be a faulty injector. I pull the injector today and there is thick oil/soot, hardened carbon all over the injector. The copper seal is eroded so much it looks like tab on a soda can that was shaved down. I'm looking for options to replace my injector seal and carbon build up cleaner. Any suggestions?
Any bosch diesel service centre will have them on the shelf. Way cheaper than from audi agent. This won't be your issue I don't think even though it could use a tidy. If they fail they blow out a side port bypass and you can hear a chuffing sound.

craigldavis

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW M/T; 2014 Q7
The seals and new "always replace" bolt are dirt cheap from the dealer - let them lookup your VIN and order the exact right one. Mine showed up at the dealer a day later.