Going to sell my 05 Jetta TDI

djmiller

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta tdi pd bew
Going to sell my 05 Jetta TDI Lagrange, Indiana

Hi all,
Getting ready to sell my 2005 Jetta TDI (BEW) (Mark IV) Decided to get a new, larger more comfy car :)
It won't be sold until I trip the 500,000 mark which will be in about 6 weeks. I am at 495,000 now. I am the original owner and repaired everything mechanical that has broke/worn out. Gonna ask $5,000. When it is sold it will be due for the 5th timing belt/water pump maintenance, it will also need tires.
I have specialty tools that will come with it, a bentley manual, VAG-COM cable, KERMA Q-loader with oem, stage 1 and stage 2 tune(currently running stage 2 for the 200,000 miles), also have extra wiper blades, air filter crankshaft position sensor, fluids etc. It has a south bend stage 2 clutch/solid flywheel, and VNT-17 turbo, boost/EGT guage. Has Frostheater and Panzer plate with aluminum side covers installed. Front windshield is new. I have added 3" HID projectors running 55 watt ballasts, have fog lights in front and the rear fog light Euro mod, extra high beam headlights and spare bulbs, added extra rear LED backup lights, and have a spare LED light. Reverse light are also controlled with switch on dash that flash as extra emergency flashers All added Exterior lights are all relay controlled. Interior lights are all LED now also. Pre wired for sub-woofer in trunk with a remote power wire for AMP (switched on dash relayed in trunk
.I have fuel economy records for the last 250,000 miles and maintenance records from day 1 at 12 miles when I bought it.
I am attaching photobucket links to pictures of car and some of my forum pictures I have posted.
Remember, I am not selling it until I trip the 500,000 mile mark. Just giving some advanced notice that it is coming soon.
Ask questions if you like, I'll answer them as best as I can.
https://beta.photobucket.com/u/djmiller574/a/3c6faf49-a9e5-4fc8-920b-c7a6a39d72cc
https://beta.photobucket.com/u/djmiller574/a/a65b233a-040e-44f6-96fa-a01409ff8e8f

Last edited:

djmiller

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta tdi pd bew
Yeah, not sure if the $5000 is going to be selling price, kind of difficult to get values for it.
Willing to get advise for what would be reasonable though.

Thanks again!