Mod your Dub for free----On Dubmodder.com----

tarbellb

TDI
2000 GLS Black 4dr Golf TDI
To post your modder.
click "print screen" button on the final product(dubmodder.com page)
paste that image to image browser ie Photoshop
enhance if needed, size.
then send to your photopost site.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Got word today that my order from tmtuning.com shipped. This is *roughly* what I'll look like once I get everything installed...

Cheers!
-BB

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Well I'm not sure if it's just me being an idiot or what but I cannot see any button other than the "printable version" button. I've gone through and made a pretty impressive replica of my car after playing around with all sorts of other stuff but now I want to save the pic of my car that I made. Someone out there know what's going on?

tarbellb

TDI
2000 GLS Black 4dr Golf TDI
Well I'm not sure if it's just me being an idiot or what but I cannot see any button other than the "printable version" button. I've gone through and made a pretty impressive replica of my car after playing around with all sorts of other stuff but now I want to save the pic of my car that I made. Someone out there know what's going on?
Its a button on your keyboard, upper right next to F12 "print screen/sysRq", unless you have a Mac, then im not sure.
just click that button once, nothing will happen, but when you open photoshop or similar and use paste/ctrl V, it will paste the entire screen shot you had from dubmodder.com.
good luck, lest see those whips.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Thanks for the quick lesson. I never new how to capture the screen like that. I didn't realize it was that simple.

Here's a pretty good likeness of my car (except there's no E-code option for the headlights)