p0101 and p0102 codes

andeez

TDI
04 jetta
I am having problems with my 2004 jetta tdi pd. i ordered the vag-com cable and am awaiting arrival. the problem i have is that the turbo failed completely about two weeks ago. i had it repaired and it is good as new. I reinstalled everything and drove it to work Monday morning no problem . it is about a half hour drive. I left work and was heading to the store when the cel came on. I ran by AutoZone and they scanned it for me. p0101 twice and p0102 once in memory. I unplugged my maf and my power output went to nothing, so I figure that it is good. I went ahead and put the silicone in the connector but it did not miraculously fix my tdi. does the cel need to be turned off or will it cut itself off ? i checked all my vacuum hoses and plugs and everything appears to be good. car has 72,000 miles and runs good other than the cel on. the intercooler was very dirty and i was letting it soak in a 5 gallon bucket along with the thrust sensor as vw calls it but bentley calls it the map and iac sensor.