Good combo of turbo and nozzle Mk4

jettaowner

TDI
04 Jetta 1.9
Ive searched the forums but only found stock injector upgrades. Wondering if someone could help me make the most boost possible. Thanks

Markus L

Veteran Member
TDI
Caddy (14D) 1.9TDI 2-stage 400+bhp, Passat 3BG 4motion AVF
BW S300V turbo + Firad 160% nozzles and you should be able to make some boost.

Nevada_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
OP, how much power are you actually after? All the boost in the world w/o proper fuel is useless, just as all the fuel in the world w/o enough boost is useless.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
PD's are more expensive than ALH's to upgrade. Injectors are needed if making 200+ whp and unless you find some used PD150's, expect to spend $1000 us for injectors.

So far, mine has a stage one Celtic tune, no cat or muffler, and it runs very good. Just waiting to pick up my compressor wheel to make a new turbo, :cool:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
OP, how much power are you actually after? All the boost in the world w/o proper fuel is useless, just as all the fuel in the world w/o enough boost is useless.

Yes, I agree. The OP's question is a bit vague. "Most boost possible"? So, is to say you just want to max out the MAP sensor and nothing else? Or are you after an increase in power? Is the car in perfect working order already? In other words, if it isn't already running its best and making all if its 100 horses when needed then trying to make more power may be a fruitless endeavor.

Software alone *can* give you a peak increase of around 50% on the BEW. It won't be nice for the turbo, and it won't last very long, but you will get about as much boost as that turbocharger can make with as much fuel as the engine can burn. And it will heat soak pretty quickly, so you won't be able to make that much power for very long at a time anyway. So if you just want the "most boost possible" that's easy. Software.