05 PD Mk IV 5 spd Silver Jetta Wagon GLS For Sale

DrSmile

Veteran Member
TDI
05 GLS PD 5spd Wagon
2005 PD Mk IV 5 spd Silver Jetta Wagon GLS For Sale

I am the original owner of this 2005 Mark IV Silver 5 speed Jetta Wagon. Wife doesn't drive stick, nor does the new child...

Clean title, $3500 OBO looking to move it fast in Northern NJ / NYC.

This car has 129,000 miles, it has the following features:

1) Custom leather Silver/Black interior
2) Rocketchip (I think stage 0, the mildest chip there is, but it does make the car more fun!) installed in 2005
3) AutoWindow
4) Underbody upgrades (plate, fuel line covers)
5) Has CD changer and Phatbox in the trunk, both work but I think the drive in the Phatbox is on its last legs
6) Almost new tires
7) Recently changed rotors and Porterfield R4S pads (I guarantee they perform better than OEM)
8) Clutch changed 10K miles ago (dual mass flywheel pooped out, clutch was fine but replaced both)
9) Frostheater
10) Vent mod, fits 16.5 gallons of diesel
11) Replaced 3 door control units with genuine VW replacements.
12) Always has had proper oil used.
13) Brand new battery
14) Brand new head light bulbs
15) Includes timing belt kit (incl water pump) which will be due in 21,000 miles
16) Includes the heavy duty VW rubber floor mats

I'm probably missing other stuff I installed over the years... It gets 40mpg city, close to 50 on the highway, maybe more if you can baby the pedal.

Problems with this car:

1) Glow plug harness is cracked so it slides off the plugs pretty easily and then throws a code for the plugs. Plugs work fine, superglue may fix it not sure.
2) I have not replaced the drivers side rear door control unit which is broken. Manual works fine, but I had such a hard time doing the other side I decided it wasn't that important to me.
3) There is a small ding in the rear hatch door below the window.

Pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1B7Eh8-fJCrTHFQzqYOtBcPqBsS0VonZR?usp=sharing

Msg me with any questions.

Last edited: