Support request from my American Diesel brothers

Da-BRT

TDI
Audi 100 (typ 43) with 2.5TDI AEL 140hp build up mechanical / 963 Baja project - 2.5 V6 mTDI mid-engine
Hi all,

I have been a diesel enthusiast since 2001. Have done quite some modifications and building of mTDI engines. (I submitted years ago my story here :)

When I moved 2 years ago to the United Arab Emirates (100km away from Dubai) I had to give up my diesel adventure, because there are only commercial Diesels hers.

Well until I found a Jetta TDI 2012 from the USA about a month ago. The company made a mistake when they accidentally shipped a Jetta gasoline to Africa and kept the TDI here. Exchanging the cars was too expensive. So they kept the TDI here since 2014.

Well the Jetta came from Chattanooga Volkswagen (Tennessee), because I found the sticker on the back and a license plate shield.

Photo's from when I bought it this weekend.

There is no history with the car and I tried contacting the dealer without good luck. My Dutch dealer network can't help me, because they don't know the VIN in the Netherlands.

Can anyone of you get me the Dealer data for my car? I will provide the VIN by pb.

Thanks in advance,

Bert