tdiparts.com - end of year reminder and promos

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
Just a reminder that as the end of the year approaches, two things tend to happen in the parts world.
One, many suppliers raise their prices for the next year.
Two, those same suppliers try to keep inventory low so it is not on their books for the closing year, so most merchandise comes in after Jan 1st. I'm talking about my suppliers, not myself, by the way.

All this means is that if you're planning on ordering something, don't wait until the last week in December, and also keep in mind that prices may go up next year.

Thanks for your continued support. tdiparts.com continues to grow and as it does, it will only get better.
As always, I cater to the needs of the TDIClub community, of which I have been a long time member.

All registered customers who have subscribed to the newsletter option will soon be getting their first newsletter with some discount coupons, so if you haven't registered on the site, I recommend that you do.