Survey on Recall

ninermac

TDI
2009 Sportwagen
Long time lurker here who drove all the way to Maryland from NC to get my 2009 Sportswagen. Loved it up until this fiasco...

As part of a graduate school class, my group and I are analyzing the situation for a project and I'd like to ask any who are willing to take our survey. Just trying to get a pulse through survey and social media to assess the situation/damage VW has created.

Not asking for any identifying information, just looking for opinions and some small amount of demographics for characterization. Some of the questions will seem odd for this group as it's a general purpose survey where part of it is to assess awareness which everyone here is.

Thanks to all who are willing to participate.

http://belkcollege.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eKij7I6Jush1wm9

Regards,
Mac

TDI2000Zim

Veteran Member
TDI
VW hat meinen '14 Passat TDiSE getötet.
This smells to me like another trial balloon by an ambulance/recall chaser.

ninermac

TDI
2009 Sportwagen
This smells to me like another trial balloon by an ambulance/recall chaser.
Not at all. Seriously, I'm a grad student and UNC Charlotte in the DSBA program.

c s a w y e r 1 at u n c c . e d u if you want to email my school address.

Just looking for some honest info from the group of people hit the worst on this whole deal... and trying to close out my degree this December.

Last edited:

sandmansans

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta
Long time lurker here who drove all the way to Maryland from NC to get my 2009 Sportswagen. Loved it up until this fiasco...

As part of a graduate school class, my group and I are analyzing the situation for a project and I'd like to ask any who are willing to take our survey. Just trying to get a pulse through survey and social media to assess the situation/damage VW has created.

Not asking for any identifying information, just looking for opinions and some small amount of demographics for characterization. Some of the questions will seem odd for this group as it's a general purpose survey where part of it is to assess awareness which everyone here is.

Thanks to all who are willing to participate.

http://belkcollege.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eKij7I6Jush1wm9

Regards,
Mac
Hey Mac letting you know I did the survey.

Best of luck on your project.

It seems that the biggest effect this whole dieselgate thing caused is an increase in middle school behavior on tdiclub. Might not have responses.

I'd try a more mature forum such as rosstech...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

ninermac

TDI
2009 Sportwagen
Hey Mac letting you know I did the survey.

Best of luck on your project.

It seems that the biggest effect this whole dieselgate thing caused is an increase in middle school behavior on tdiclub. Might not have responses.

I'd try a more mature forum such as rosstech...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the help. I'll post over there as well. Much appreciation to anyone else that has taken the time to do the survey...

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I completed your survey. A couple of questions could use some clarification or language adjustments to avoid bias.

dmarsingill

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Sportwagen Turned in , 2000 Z3 Coupe, 2003 Ford Expedition
I took the survey. In return, I expect you to post the results on this thread when it closes.
(unedited just like the forum surveys)

Donald

bobt2382

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2010 CW GOLF 4DR 6MT TDI
Ditto, Took the survey. Please post the results when you're finished.

JKC_NC

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 Passat TDI DSG | '15 Passat TDI SE Manual (sold 7/2018) | '10 Jetta Wagon TDI manual (sold 4/2015)
Questions about why car is/was chosen should include attributes like build quality and driving dynamics...