Best spot to pick up MK4 front fenders?

hale4

TDI
'92 Golf TD, '93 Golf TDi, Current : '01 Jetta Tdi 5 spd
Located in Ottawa, wondering if anyone has suggestions to check out for picking up front fenders. Mine are pretty well pooched. I don’t mind travelling to pick up.

Thanks !

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
Scrap yard like breakfasteatre said but if not try rockauto... Even with shipping it might be worth it if you don't find some good ones at a scrap yard

breakfasteatre

Veteran Member
TDI
gone: 97 b4v, 01, 00 mk4 now: 06 mk4v
Scrap yard like breakfasteatre said but if not try rockauto... Even with shipping it might be worth it if you don't find some good ones at a scrap yard
I concur, rockauto changed their shipping policy and so you pay duties with the initial order, which usually isnt much, and you arent dinged with bs brokerage fees when the part arrives.

9 times out of 10, rockauto is cheaper, even with shipping

heres for a 2005 as i was curious

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...+l4+diesel+turbocharged,3169,body,fender,1380

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Get one from the wreckers with the same colour or else this will be pricey. I couldn't find them in my colour so had to buy new and pain them. The replacement aftermarket new fenders were $70/each but painting them, even with just Canadian Tire colour match spray paint (primer, base and then clear coats) cost more than each fender and the results were less than stellar. If you need a shop to paint it for you, the paint an labour will be at least double than the CT spray paints.