Idaho Buybacks

Mike.

TDI
2011 Golf - Returned to VW
Has anyone in Idaho been through this?

I have my buyback appointment today, in an hour. My VW was dropped off at Volkswagen of Boise last night. From what I have seen when scheduling they are doing appointments on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday from about 10AM until 3PM. My appointment was made about two weeks ago.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hi Mike,

With all due respect, we don't need a new thread for every state asking who has done their buyback. There are several threads discussing the process that you're welcome to read through. So far, I haven't seen any reports from Idaho, but I also haven't been following the matter very closely with regard to where people are located.

Good luck with your appointment. I'm sure everything will go smoothly.

Eggieztdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Man. 2015 TDIs
Has anyone in Idaho been through this?
I have my buyback appointment today, in an hour. My VW was dropped off at Volkswagen of Boise last night. From what I have seen when scheduling they are doing appointments on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday from about 10AM until 3PM. My appointment was made about two weeks ago.
When you open the forum, go to the top right and hit search. keyword "Utah", you should find what you need. Also, look at the spreadsheet, hit Control+F and search keyword "Utah" and you'll find exactly what you need. Best of lucky buddy!

chadbag

Veteran Member
TDI
2x 2013 JSW (1 manual BOUGHT BACK 12/20/16, 1 DSG BOUGHT BACK 1/14/17), Audi A3 e-tron gas-plugin-hybrid, gas Volvo V60
When you open the forum, go to the top right and hit search. keyword "Utah", you should find what you need. Also, look at the spreadsheet, hit Control+F and search keyword "Utah" and you'll find exactly what you need. Best of lucky buddy!
Just curious why you think searching for "Utah" will answer questions about Idaho?

Mr. Furious

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Just curious why you think searching for "Utah" will answer questions about Idaho?
Maybe Volkswagen and/or Ankura designed the search feature.

Wait, never mind. If that were the case you'd execute the search and then it would just sit there and spin forever with no results.

chadbag

Veteran Member
TDI
2x 2013 JSW (1 manual BOUGHT BACK 12/20/16, 1 DSG BOUGHT BACK 1/14/17), Audi A3 e-tron gas-plugin-hybrid, gas Volvo V60
Maybe Volkswagen and/or Ankura designed the search feature.
Wait, never mind. If that were the case you'd execute the search and then it would just sit there and spin forever with no results.
'

:rolleyes::D:D:p;)

Mike.

TDI
2011 Golf - Returned to VW
Well, Utah is pretty close, maybe three hours so probably the info is the same :D.

Good point, we really do not need a post for each state, going forward I will refrain posting in this post.

My transaction went smooth, I was in and out in 20 minutes. In the dealer parking lot they had two spots labeled TDI Parking, I thought that was interesting. They emailed my receipt for the transaction as well as print and now I am waiting on my email from Chase for my EFT deposit.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
There is really no state-to-state difference in buybacks. What applies to one state will apply to all of them. :)

Glad you had a good experience!