2013 Passat TDI SE 6M, Low Miles! RI/CT

baja_brewer

Veteran Member
TDI
1980 Rabbit Pickup (1.6 IDI), 1990 Corrado TDI, 2010 Audi A5
I feel a little silly doing this, but I'm looking to sell my 2013 Passat TDI SE. It is the SE Trim Level with the Manual 6 Speed Transmission, so that is basically the only trim option.

• Dark Blue Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • 6,300 Miles (will climb slight as its currently my daily)
  • No chips, scratches or blemishes
  • Monster Mat Kit
  • 100% Stock
I'm the only driver of this car. The break-in was properly per details outlined on TDI club, but you'll have to take it the rest of the way! Hasn't had its first service at VW or anything, so thats up to you whether or not to use the carefree service.

I purchased it in November 2012 and was geting 41 MPG over the winter on my 25 mile commute. Since the weather has warmed up I've been getting closer to 45 MPG and I assume it will go up.

The car is awesome - lots of fun to drive, handles great, and you quickly forget that its as big as it initially feels - except for when you have a passenger next to you (because you're so far apart) or a water bottle on the back seat (because its so far back you can't reach it.) I'm pretty sure the back has only been ridden in about half a dozen times. Only reason I'm selling is because it is not the right car for me - I should have known this when I had to talk myself into getting it, but I couldnt tell if it was because it wasn't right or because I was being cheap :eek:. I miss driving my older VWs.

Asking $24,000. Will perform any VAGCOM Tweaks you want before it goes. If you express serious interest in the form of a deposit and an agreement to sell/buy and I will pay the car off (will only take a day, then however long it takes to get the title from my Credit Union) and stop driving it in that time so the mileage doesn't go up.

Feel free to ask any questions or call me at Eight-02-Seven88-Four-Six- O1. Will post pics ASAP but it looks like a brand new dark blue Passat.