OBDeleven & Recirculating Air Control

rhinorear

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW
Right now my control defaults to allowing outside air in after start up. Can I use OBDeleven to switch the default setting where it is recirculating inside air after start up? 2014 JSW

If so, how?

Thanks & hope you're healthy

rhinorear

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm trying to get away from excessive driver input to get the cabin the way I want. If the beast would just remember how it was when I shut if off we would be golden

Martin Winterkorn

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE w/ Lighting Package
Right now my control defaults to allowing outside air in after start up. Can I use OBDeleven to switch the default setting where it is recirculating inside air after start up? 2014 JSW

If so, how?

Thanks & hope you're healthy

OBDeleven does let you set recirculation memory, it is listed as "Air recirculation memory' in the apps. If recirc was on when you turned off the car it will turn on automatically when you start the car. I just did this to mine a few weeks ago.

rhinorear

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW
I want to thank you MW for the tip. I ended up finding it under Control Units / Air Conditioning / Long Coding. But was successful. Don't know if we have different versions of OBDeleven or not.