WTB Passat wagon manual 2004 >

Gdork

TDI
No but about to dive in
In the market for well maintained manual Passat wagon 2004 or newer Wisconsin area will travel

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
I have one...if you are willing to travel to KC. Shoot me a PM if interested, and I can get you some pictures. I'm traveling in southern California right now but will be back next week.

I'll be officially putting the car up for sale in the next few weeks once I get time to convert my blue Passat sedan.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
You know the car you are looking for does not exist unless someone took the time, effort and cost to convert one to a manual trans?

Going to be hard to find - most convert these to keep them a long time.

Unless you are willing to settle for an automatic and convert it yourself...

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
You know the car you are looking for does not exist unless someone took the time, effort and cost to convert one to a manual trans?

Going to be hard to find - most convert these to keep them a long time.

Unless you are willing to settle for an automatic and convert it yourself...

There have been several for sale here recently. Not very hard to find, and if you are willing to travel and pay a reasonable amount you could probably score one pretty quickly.

Gdork

TDI
No but about to dive in
Nash I need a kid hauler thanks anyway and Oilhammer yeah I would travel for the right vehicle, hoping to find one in a good vacation area and do some vacationing on trip back.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I just diagnosed a really clean, well cared for 2005 wagon that needs a torque converter. She may sell it reasonably cheap if she doesn't fix it, and I can arrange to have it converted for you.

She will probably fix it, though. We'll see.