First time VW owner. 2015 Golf TDI SEL

Allshookup

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SEL
I just wanted to introduce myself. This weekend I purchased my very first VW. I picked up a 2015 Golf TDI SEL with the LED lighting package. It was a buy back car with only 23k miles on it. Looking forward to learning from the community here.

Last edited:

Claybreaker

TDI
2015 TDI Golf SE
I just picked up a 2015 Golf SE with 25K on it. Looed at a red one like yous but had a dent on wheel well that was starting to rust. They had a real nice blue one(One I got) with no dent scratches. Was real clean. Hope this one lasts for 300K.

Allshookup

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SEL
I just picked up a 2015 Golf SE with 25K on it. Looed at a red one like yous but had a dent on wheel well that was starting to rust. They had a real nice blue one(One I got) with no dent scratches. Was real clean. Hope this one lasts for 300K.
If you don't mind me asking, what was the dealers asking price vs what you got the car for?

Claybreaker

TDI
2015 TDI Golf SE
Listed 17,400 got for 17K. Seen others at other dealers some more some less. This one had no issues that I cold see. No dents scratches Interior was very clean no issues there either. Lots of S models out there. much cheeper.... Hope this will be a good commuter for me. That's was it was bought for.

Nutty 5.0

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW SEL TDI 6MT
Nice looking car! It’s a great commuting car I feel assuming you’re putting mileage on your commute. Price seems right but was in on mine since before Dieselgate hit. It’s been a great 50k so far. I do Tb our a lot miles on my car at 22k in the last year.

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
I don't believe they came with LED lighting yet in 2015? Regardless, the lighting package on my 2016 GTI (which is adaptive xenons) is far superior to the static halogens on my 2015 GSW. It's a great option to have on the car.

Claybreaker

TDI
2015 TDI Golf SE
My SE has the adaptive xenon light. So much brighter than any car I had. Cool how they move when you turn. Going to replace fog lights with LED's if I can. Only had this car 2 days but it is fun to drive. Almost bought a Passat TDI SEL. Real nice but I was looking for 95% commuter car. The Golf fits that bill.

AGOODHI

Veteran Member
TDI
MKVII GSW, MKVI Golf
I just wanted to introduce myself. This weekend I purchased my very first VW. I picked up a 2015 Golf TDI SEL with the LED lighting package. It was a buy back car with only 23k miles on it. Looking forward to learning from the community here.

sweet, and an unmolested front bumper to boot! congrats!!!