FS 2005 GLS TDI Black Jetta Wagon 5 spd 55K $19,900 (CA Reg - Car in NJ)

lovecashusa

TDI
2005 TDI Jetta Wagon
*(This car is currently in Morris County NJ at my sisters house - but it is registered to me in California. More details on my web page, see below).

Hello TDI Members and Guests,

Like many other new members I too have gathered a lot of information from this site over the years and especially in 2004 when I first bought this car. I joined TDI recently because I would like TDI members and visitors to have a chance to see what I have for sale before I consider Craig's list or even E-Bay. I know what kind of a headache I went through to buy my TDI and register it in California. I got a lot of the information I needed right here. It seems only fitting to offer it for sale here first and so I joined and I am willing to make a donation to the site when the car sells as a measure of good faith.

That being said I have created a web page with lots of photos and some text to answer as many questions as I can before you ask them. I realize many members may be reluctant to do business with a newbie and I respect that decision. However your buying a car and not an insurance policy so you can come and inspect the car and make a decision on buying it based on what you see and not what someone says to you. Here is the link to the web page. Thank you for your interest.

http://www.lovecashusa.com/per/002/016/016.htm