Needs help getting an ecu

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 golf tdi 4 door auto now a manual, mine, 2000 golf 2 door M/T son's,daughters 98 NB non-TDI 2.0, 2003 TDI NB for next daughter, head repaired and on road,gluten for punishment got another tdi 2001NB,another yellow tdi NB
Looking to see if any member lives near Duarte, CA zip 91010.

There is a part at a salvage yard that I need for one of our cars.......non vw .
There's only one guy that I can find that has this newer version , p/n 89661-08071 engine ecu with the relaxed parameters on cats for the Toyota Sienna 02.

But he won't mail it......will only sell locally.......so I asked him why are you on an Internet site that lists it if your not gonna mail it, no answer.

I will pay you for your time.

Please lmk if you can help, I can PP you the amount, plus shipping and you time.

I know it's not a vw question but this is a great resource and we are wide spread.

Thank you
Steve

flee

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS wagon
Duarte is about 45 min away from me. I could do a drive-by this week.
Although saying drive-by in Duarte has 2 meanings! ;)

Last edited:

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 golf tdi 4 door auto now a manual, mine, 2000 golf 2 door M/T son's,daughters 98 NB non-TDI 2.0, 2003 TDI NB for next daughter, head repaired and on road,gluten for punishment got another tdi 2001NB,another yellow tdi NB
Sent you a pm

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
This goes to a fellow member that took time out of his day to help,a fellow member.
A huge THANK YOU goes out to member Flee for pick up a part and shipping it out to me from a salvage yard 45 minutes from him. The yard would not ship anything , and all my research pointed to it having the correct part number online.

Just to note this was not a vw part .

Again this site is an incredible resource of people , parts and the collective knowledge and am happy to be a part of it.

Again a huge THANK YOU goes to member Flee.

sportsmartcar

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Jetta sedan - 5sp - red, 2000 Jetta sedan, automatic -blue (sold) 2001 Jetta TDI 5sp -white 2000 Jetta 2.0 gasser automatic - black (used to rack up the miles for work)
We need a like button...here's a cookie in its place ��

Debbie