Malone Tuning Testimonial (Vancouver B.C)

whiteTDIpowa

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, 2011 Jetta TDI (sold)
"you are the number one customer"

Basically it doesn't get any better then that. Mark at Malone Tuning will make EACH and EVERY customer just as important as the next. I have been in the automotive modification scene for years and never has a company been more helpful and responsible for their product. As customers we all want our questions and concerns answered before the other, and Mark does just that but he makes sure he takes care of each customer personally. My TDI runs a stage 2 set up, deleted DPF&EGR. It has been tested, logged, and dialed to perfection. Its this way because of his dedication to safety, performance, and peace of mind. Thank you Mark, may your business continue to expand and be recognized for its ethics along with its performance!!!

glitdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Tdi asv motor in a mk3 golf, om642 in a wk jeep
Best thing is to email him, and he will contact you. This is his moonlighting job so probably not going to meet him at a shop.
When your a tuner its all about the programming and your skill set with a computer and soldering iron, and your knowledge of working components..
Either way you have one of the best diesel tuners for euro in your backyard take full advantage..
Also email or text is the best Mark is a little hard of hearing.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Does he actually have a shop? Anyone have the address for it?
Malone Tuning has been working together with JS Performance in Abbotsford for the past few years. Mark Malone doesn't have a shop as this is not his primary employment but rather a hobby/passion for him. You can email Mark and he will usually respond very quickly and answer any and all questions you might have. His customer service is second to none as can be verified by many online reviews both here and elsewhere! :D

Zedbra

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
Malone tuning is also available at PG Performance now for those who would prefer to deal elsewhere.

Mark has come to my preferred shop to work on my tune in the past - he is an awesome guy that always delivers quality. I'm glad so many otheres share that sentiment.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
^^^ what they said.

Could not possibly be more pleased/impressed with the service and quality of product that Mark delivers.
If only more people would approach their "real" job/business as professionally as Mark does with his "hobby". :D

NFSTDI

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'98 Jetta
I am considering giving a Malone a try. I will say that Jeff at RocketChip also offers that level of dedication. My car has run like the wind since the day he tuned it. It runs faster and better today, some seven plus years later, than it did the day I drove away from the GTG Jeff came across the country to be a part of.

Lat

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 BMW X5 35d, 2006 Jetta TDI
I got tuned by Mark six (6) years ago now, and I've still been nothing but happy with the tune.

Not to mention the exemplary dedication he has to his customers...helped me tweak my tune until all my issues were resolved. Highly recommended.

If you're unable to get an appointment with Mark, you can always do it through one of the local shops. He works closely with the guys at JS Performance, and they are also excellent with their service.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
Shawn at VND Motorsports can also do it, he's just down the street from me in Langley, but he's on the Surry side.

rock88

Veteran Member
TDI
mark malone

does anyone have marks email. i got my 2010 jetta tdi tune from him in surrey. I might need another tune thanks

Owain@malonetuning

Associate Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
PD jetta wagon
Best to contact us at info@malonetuning.com, Mark gets too many emails to possibly go through them all, does his best, but primarily deals with distributors and Keir and I handle customers/dealer questions.

Cheers,
Owain

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
i tried three times to get a hold of malone tuning, i emailed 3 times and no response , i guess im going somewhere else :mad:
What number are you calling? They'll usually call back within a few hours.