Pricing 05' GLS Passat

quint

TDI
2005 Passat tdi
Interested in what I can expect to get for my 05 Passat GLS, 103k, upgrades done to balance shaft, water pump and other maintance was done while apart at 96K. The MIL has been on, and its the TC code. Transmission was flused at 90K. I am the second owner, clean car fax, exterior is very good (northern Green), interior is average (tan).
I am in a position where a larger car would benefit me.

I would appreciate the experts tuning me in to what I can expect to sell this thing for, if so I choose. I will post pics, but weather is terrible for the next few days.

Thanks!

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW
My guess would be about 7k with a bad TC and possibly 11k if you replace it. With a known problem, the market is limited to primarily vultures and flippers.

dariod

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
My guess would be about 7k with a bad TC and possibly 11k if you replace it. With a known problem, the market is limited to primarily vultures and flippers.

$7k here without replaced balance shaft and $11K on ebay without replaced balance shaft. People on this forum will eat you alive if glow plug and balance shaft was not replaced but on ebay people think they will last 1 mil miles because it is diesel. So my advice stop getting opinions here and list it on ebay.