USED TDIs OFFERED IN COLORADO!

kweisel

TDI
'10 Manual Sedan
An entire lot of used tdis are available just north of pikes peak international motorway. First come first served (some auto theft/"B&E" experience required).

Seriously though, more than i have ever seen in one place. Probably a 'pending, fix and re-sale' lot. Made me(and my car) feel like that special robot on the I robot movie, standing on the other side of the fence from all the previous models.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

atsffan

TDI
2013 Golf United Grey 6M 2 doors, no waiting.
There's a similar assembly of TDI's out at the San Bernardino "Airport" east of downtown San Berdoo, CA.

SDO

TDI
None
When I drove by this CO lot of vehicles back at the end of April, I counted (estimated) nearly 6,000 with another cleared mile of land to the north of where the last of 70 or so rows (with about 75-100 cars per row) would be waiting for clearance and adjustments to sell to the public, or go to the crusher. Such a wonderful site, and also sad, as these belong to VW/America and will likely not be available for a long long time to buy.

peterdaniel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL 5 spd TDi, 2003 Jetta GLS Indigo blue 5spd wagon. 2003 Jetta GLS Candy white wagon 5 speed
all the more reason to come up with a GEN 1 fix..

Marcb

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
It was a sad sight here in WA State as I walked into our local Pick 'n Pull. There was a pile of 30 or so TDI wagons and sedans that were all flat as a pancake. I was told these were all VW buyback cars and the only thing they could remove was the wheels/tires. Everything else had to be crushed and they couldn't even turn on the ignition before being crushed! Very sad sight... :(

Henrick

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf VI TDI, 77 kW (CAYC)
Strange country, strange laws. Five such VW TDIs pollute less than any single car a statistical US person drives. I believe only milk and juice comes in 2 liters there, doesn't it?

TRAMPLINEMAN

TDI
JSW
Strange country, strange laws. Five such VW TDIs pollute less than any single car a statistical US person drives. I believe only milk and juice comes in 2 liters there, doesn't it?
It's not a strange country, but we do have a lot of strange laws. This is due to the fact that nut jobs keep getting elected into office. And, you can get a 2 liter of cola.

Diesl

Veteran Member
TDI
'78 Golf Diesel (long gone); 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI w/ DSG
American liters are called quarts, and they are a bit short.

pkhoury

That guy with the goats
TDI
2013 JSW, 2003 Jetta Ute, 2 x 2002 Golf, 2000 Golf
There's a similar assembly of TDI's out at the San Bernardino "Airport" east of downtown San Berdoo, CA.
San Bernadino has an airport? I noticed you're a rail buff by your handle. I wonder if these will ultimately be trucked out, or put onto autoracks and go somewhere via UP/BNSF. I always see autoracks off CA-60 and I-15.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
What a waste! Government are so corrupt! They actually are far cleaner in many ways compared to Priuses and etc.